USC Herman Ostrow Interviews /Bench exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys! Does any of you know the schedule for Saturday Oct 27th at USC? I haven't received anything with regards to that? The only email I got had 5 files for the ( exam fees, directions, rules, and equipments list) Did u guys receive anything else?? I called the school several times and couldn't get answers for my questions. Do we have to wear formal clothes? What time should we check in on Saturday? Do we have to bring the equipments on both days or only on Sunday??

Thanks

Anybody!!! Plz if you know the answers, share them!! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Guys! Does any of you know the schedule for Saturday Oct 27th at USC? I haven't received anything with regards to that? The only email I got had 5 files for the ( exam fees, directions, rules, and equipments list) Did u guys receive anything else?? I called the school several times and couldn't get answers for my questions. Do we have to wear formal clothes? What time should we check in on Saturday? Do we have to bring the equipments on both days or only on Sunday??

Thanks

USC didn't give the schedule of 27th Oct in email. They will let us know on the day of interview at 8 am (checkin time).....I don't know about formal clothes and whether we have to bring the equipments on both days...

USC didn't give the schedule of 27th Oct in email. They will let us know on the day of interview at 8 am (checkin time).....I don't know about formal clothes and whether we have to bring the equipments on both days...

Thanks Abril!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All

Anybody have any idea wat they are going to ask in the exam? like PMF,CVC,class 2 etc...
or wat they asked last yr?
pls someone reply...

thanks and good luck

are dimensions provided fr the wax carving or we need to know the dimensions by ourselves? pl reply friends if anyone is aware of this

are dimensions provided fr the wax carving or we need to know the dimensions by ourselves? pl reply friends if anyone is aware of this

They will provide us with the size and dimensions!!

If any female willing to share accomodation, let me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all of you that are going for an interview!
Let me know if you would like to consult regarding the interview process =)

Thanks FTD Mentor! With regards to the wax carving, do we have to carve the crown only or both the crown and root? What teeth do they usually ask to carve?

i appreciate your help FTD mentor... can you share what all was asked in the practical exam? was rpd design, onlays, 3/4 or 7/8 crown asked? thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

First I like to congratulate everyone who got interview call at USC Hermann Ostrow. If any one looking for accommodation I have a place. I booked a hotel very near to the school for my interview. Its walkable from school. I am indian dentist. Please contact me at [email protected]. thanks in advance.

can u pl tell how much time is given fr the bench test and how many exercises we have to perform?

Carving is usually #8 or 9, crown & root.
For the prep, they give you a situation so you will be the one deciding which procedure to perform to treat the patient.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to talk to me further.

I wish you all luck!:thumbup:

:xf::xf:
Got my acceptnce from boston...yeapyyyyy

Last edited:
hi i herd from my friend
they are asking preparation on manikin this year.

in which batch u got an interview what was ur date i got interviwed on 18.. still no reply from there side

Please dont give us shocks...i mean no clue as to wht the test is going to b like n icing on the cake...wow...

hi , can anybody tell , what ve need red and blue pencils for

When is USC declaring its final decision?

hi i m from canada anybody know hows living expense in los angeles. Is it very expensive?

1.5K/month should be enough to pay for a room, a car, and food.

in news , gun shooting in usc campus at haloween party .3 were injured badly.its very sad

unfortunately it happens regularly at USC :cry:

2 Chinese students were killed in April, 2012

Last edited:
This is very common around USC! Welcome to down town LA :(

This is very common around USC! Welcome to down town LA :(
i know ... heard a lot of stuff while I was in L.A for the iv.. regardless i do wish to get accepted:D

hi
that true
crime rate is so much high in down town la.

my friends get accepted last year. they all decline that and go to the boston and umdnj
because of the crime rate and they told me that pbl is so bad. we can not learn anything new from them.