usc acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

image512

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has gotten their acceptance from the jan. 24th interview group? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

i called them yesterday and was told that the answers will come in mail by this coming monday...just gotta wait now

i i/ved on 1/24 and i just got my acceptance letter today. so, if you see a thick yellow envelope in your mailbox it's good news! very good news! good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like I will be joining the Trojan class of '08! I just received the good news from the mailman today :D

i am on active consideration list ;(
got into Western though

is active consideration list just a fancy name for waiting list? and if you get rejected, will they just say "sorry, we cannot accept you now, blah blah"
or will they put u on the wait list anyways?

Congrats to all who got in so far!

It is never to early to start memorizing the top 200 drugs. :laugh:

Congrats those of you who got into USC!!

:clap:

Maybe we'll be classmates next fall.

i got in today too :)

What are these 200 drugs and where can they be found? Is this something we will be expected to memorize during the first semester?

Originally posted by Sukie
What are these 200 drugs and where can they be found? Is this something we will be expected to memorize during the first semester?

Yeah, have fun memorizing....you have to memorize the top 100 for the first semester (you'll get tested on 25) and the other 100 second semester.....speaking of which, I should get cracking on mine :D