USAP Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Doesn’t have to have any claims. U can see it clear as light.

Or are u the same people who believe fanni Willis/nathan wade trump scandal with wade smirking on the stands saying he was paid in cash.

Most recent commentary I've seen on the proposed FTC changes to non-compete law. Seems like expectations are for something to come out in April this year.

Members don't see this ad.

Ha…. you better work on your numbers a little buddy. Night float sucks. Especially if it is your permanent “gig”.

650k is what one of my old partners is making working one week on one week off doing night float. You need to pay up to turn someone into a vampire.

Cash or Blood- you choose.
Night float 3p-630am roughly . Every other day for 2 weeks

Than 2 weeks off.

That’s 7 Total calls a month Works out to around 28 hours a week

Rest of the time off. They can do all 7 nights in a row also. Whatever way they want. And get 3 weeks off at a time.

Now how many calls are ur old partners doing for night float? All 7 days so 14 days out of a month?

Ha…. you better work on your numbers a little buddy. Night float sucks. Especially if it is your permanent “gig”.

650k is what one of my old partners is making working one week on one week off doing night float. You need to pay up to turn someone into a vampire.

Cash or Blood- you choose.
Now that's an incentive to do nightfloat. How busy is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
6pm-6am
7on, 7off
Sounds horrible regardless of pay although 650k plus bennies is good and 26 weeks off is pretty awesome… if you are a blood sucker. 😉

Now, if you are talking 7 shifts a month 3pm-6:30am for 450k, then yeah I could get behind that.

You’ll need 4 FTE’s to make that work which will cost the group, hospital, amc a pretty penny.

I’d sign up for 7 days of pain a month for that.

Anesthesia is a burnout specialty. I think these setups are nice if you can make it work.

Reactions: 1 users
Very.
Level 1 trauma center.
Up most of the time.
And this gig i’m saying is 7 total calls a month. Not a level 1 center.

Sleep 4-5 hours weeknights.
Maybe sleep 2-3 hours weekends.

So we aren’t comparing similar workload.

Remember I know deals. I don’t over kill my self.

The 7 on. 7 off trauma one center in town is 7pm-7am for 600k and ain’t no one takin it either.

But my gig is a lot more desirable.

6pm-6am
7on, 7off
Sounds horrible regardless of pay although 650k plus bennies is good and 26 weeks off is pretty awesome… if you are a blood sucker. 😉

Now, if you are talking 7 shifts a month 3pm-6:30am for 450k, then yeah I could get behind that.

You’ll need 4 FTE’s to make that work which will cost the group, hospital, amc a pretty penny.

I’d sign up for 7 days of pain a month for that.

Anesthesia is a burnout specialty. I think these setups are nice if you can make it work.
Cost is not a lot long term . Especially if u u are forward thinking you will bleed more in staff turnover without getting full time staff.

It’s like me milking a locums place for 50k a week. I tell them they need to hire another MD for 500k to lessen the workload.

Yet they are ok bleeding 2 million on locums for ONE DOC for the next 52 weeks. Rather than pay another doc 500k and letting them stretch out vacation to 20/25 weeks.

Sometimes you have to do cost loss mitigation.

Difference between real leading edge thinking than stupid hospital admin.

And this gig i’m saying is 7 total calls a month. Not a level 1 center.

Sleep 4-5 hours weeknights.
Maybe sleep 2-3 hours weekends.

So we aren’t comparing similar workload.

Remember I know deals. I don’t over kill my self.

The 7 on. 7 off trauma one center in town is 7pm-7am for 600k and ain’t no one takin it either.

But my gig is a lot more desirable.
Seems like a great gig.
Problem is that is relies on a HUGE subsidy which is extremely hard to find.
Bean counters everywhere nowdays.

AMC will pass, hospitals will pass.

Only avenue I see where this works is top tier payor mix where partners agree to this.

Reactions: 1 user
Like the racist crap that he spews?
no different than the lying dems on the other side.

Like I said in my posts. Elitist dems supporters refuse to admit their own parties faults.

At the end of the both parties lie and cheat. And yes. Most of the elite dems are quietly racists themselves. Have dinner with them. There are quite forms of racism you can decipher.

Trump is a different type of beast. I don’t think he’s either republican or democrat. He’s trump. It’s the god honest truth. He lies. He cheats. He does it all. It’s quite fascinating.

Is he any different than hospital admin you talk to? Most lie to your face. And smile.

This article popped up on my doximity.

Copying the whole thing here- despite what USAP partners say on this forum, this sounds serious. I would caution anyone to sign on for the “equity” or whatever else what want to give you that isn’t straight CASH….

FTC doubles down in Welsh Carson anesthesia case to limit private equity’s physician buyouts

FTC doubles down in Welsh Carson anesthesia case to limit private equity’s physician buyouts​

Bob Herman
Alex Brandon/AP
Alex Brandon/APnone
Welcome to STAT! You can read this article thanks to our partnership with Doximity. To unlock unlimited access to our reporting and other exclusive benefits, subscribe to STAT+ here, or ask your library or resources department about institutional access. Not ready to subscribe today? Create a free account to continue reading select content.
Lina Khan’s Federal Trade Commission is eager to make Big Physician a lot smaller.
Last September, the FTC sued private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and U.S. Anesthesia Partners, alleging the two parties conspired to create monopolies for anesthesia services. Both Welsh Carson and USAP have tried to get the case thrown out, but the FTC recently doubled down. The agency asked the judge last month to ignore those companies’ pleas, calling their arguments “unavailing” in recent legal filings.
It’s not surprising the FTC is spending more time and resources on a lawsuit it initiated. But experts say the agency’s meticulous arguments and persistence to put Welsh Carson and USAP’s business strategy on ice sends the clearest warning yet: Firms that try to consolidate markets for physician services as a means to jack up prices won’t get away without a fight.
“This is a huge case,” said Jane Zhu, a physician and professor at Oregon Health & Science University. Zhu has studied private equity’s effects in health care, and she said it’s a bold step for the FTC to call out physician group rollups for allegedly monopolistic behavior, and to try and hold private investors responsible for the portfolio companies they help create.
“It’s sending a political signal, at least in this administration, that the legal and regulatory risk of private equity in health care has heightened,” Zhu said.
In late January, the FTC filed motions — one against Welsh Carson and another against USAP — explaining why the lawsuit should proceed. The agency used prior antitrust court rulings and evidence gathered to date against Welsh Carson and USAP to persuade the judge to keep the case open.
“Unable to engage on the merits of the FTC’s claims, Welsh Carson instead raises a series of tangential arguments about corporate law and the FTC’s statutory and constitutional authority,” FTC attorneys wrote in the filing against the private equity firm. “None of them, however, entitle Welsh Carson to evade responsibility for its unlawful conduct.”
Paul Olszowka, an antitrust attorney who represents industry clients at Barnes & Thornburg, was particularly interested in one of the antitrust arguments. In their motions to dismiss the case, Welsh Carson and USAP cited a Supreme Court case from 1984, Copperweld v. Independence Tube, which ruled that a parent company can’t conspire with one of its own subsidiaries because, together, they equal one common entity.
However, the FTC is using that case against Welsh Carson and USAP. If they can’t conspire with each other to raise prices and grab market power, under Copperweld, then they are admitting that they are operating as one single enterprise. That means both companies could then be held liable for violating antitrust laws as that single enterprise, under Copperweld, according to the FTC.
“They’re using it offensively,” Olszowka said of the FTC’s Copperweld argument. “They’re saying because all these people are related and everybody owns each other, even though they [Welsh Carson] technically don’t have control over it, they’re related. They are one big entity. And the whole plan is to get all of these practices friendly with each other.”
“For antitrust nerds, that’s really, really interesting,” he said.
Acquisitions of physician groups by private equity firms have soared over the past decade, leading to “exceptionally high” price increases as those firms accumulate more market power, according to the American Antitrust Institute. The bigger groups can command higher prices from health insurers, which may not be able exclude those physicians from networks. The quality of care also could be harmed.
“The motivation is always to extract high prices,” Barry Furrow, a health law professor at Drexel University, said of PE-led physician deals. “That’s the goal of consolidation.”
While the FTC looks to permanently halt Welsh Carson and USAP from buying any more medical groups, some physicians have defended the private equity model, arguing it’s a more viable alternative over selling to the local hospital. But that is far from a universal view, and often comes from physicians who stand to reap the most from their PE deals.
“There are definitely physicians out there who look at private equity, and it makes them uncomfortable,” said Zhu, who is in the process of publishing a survey of physicians and their views of private equity. “The underlying business model of private equity and the uniqueness of how they structure their organization conflicts with [doctors’] priorities.”
Lawton Robert Burns, a health care management professor at the University of Pennsylvania, views the FTC’s pressure toward Welsh Carson a little differently. He thinks the current state of private physician ownership sounds familiar to the health care landscape from 30 years ago.
In the 1990s, private equity bankrolled medical groups that were called physician practice management companies. A driving force behind those companies, similar to today, was to gain negotiating leverage over insurers and combat narrow networks.
But those physician practice management firms eventually folded or were sold off for cheap back to physicians, as insurance payments remained tight and practice costs continued to rise. New physicians especially were unhappy with giving up their revenue to someone else.
Many of those same issues are hitting various physician firms backed by private equity. And the FTC’s antitrust pursuit of these companies is a new wrinkle within that old trend, according to Burns.
“We’re seeing some of the same fallout — public backlash, bankruptcies, financial trouble. And then to add to that, you have all of this regulatory scrutiny,” Burns said. “Health care is famous for history repeating. And I think history is going to repeat.”

Sorry, but, you are wrong. That base salary is with 16 weeks off. The docs supervisor in the OR less than half the time. The benefits probably add up to a 100k as well. People I know in that group take 10-12 weeks off instead of 16 and make close to 600k. Plus benefits. Its far better than USAP.

The kaiser position I was talking about is in Denver. They took over a hospital from USAP and needed to hire 18 anesthesiologists, and did so in about 3 months.

Neither UCHealth in the springs nor Kaiser Colorado are using locums. Neither group required a 10% "salary reduction" and then required people to buy worthless stock that you cannot sell. I get you need to cope because you work for USAP, but in Colorado it is definitely the worst job, which is why they are full of locums and still can't cover all their ORs.

If it’s 16 weeks off, why do they list 9 weeks in the ad? The ad says 8 weeks vacation and 1 week CME. 16 weeks off would make it a much more attractive, part-time job.

Members don't see this ad :)
This article popped up on my doximity.

Copying the whole thing here- despite what USAP partners say on this forum, this sounds serious. I would caution anyone to sign on for the “equity” or whatever else what want to give you that isn’t straight CASH….
Again. Let’s see what the ftc lady wants to do with they American hospitals assertion and their non compete practice with physician movement.

I say if she wants to play a fair game with monopolies she needs finalize the 800 gorilla that is the aha monopolies before taking hammering usap. They are chump change money to what the aha is doing buying our physician practices or forcing them to sell out before going under plus over charging insurance companies. Insurance companies vs hospitals is the real fight.

In my home state of Indiana, 91 percent of the hospital market is controlled by the largest hospital systems and over half of physicians are directly employed by the largest three hospital systems. As a result, Indiana has the 4th highest hospital facility prices in the country according to the RAND Hospital Price Transparency Study published earlier this year. “

Reactions: 3 users
If Lina Khan was serious she would investigate the single largest employer of physicians in the nation. But she hasn’t and she won’t, so she isn’t.

Reactions: 2 users
If Lina Khan was serious she would investigate the single largest employer of physicians in the nation. But she hasn’t and she won’t, so she isn’t.
I’m telling you. And others. United healthcare has the biggest beef with these large AMC. It’s their lobbying efforts and they are in her ears telling her what to do with usap since theh don’t have as large as lobbying efforts as the AHA which will back these large hospitals.

United healthcare has big beefs with large hospital entities also. In Florida. It’s like the devil fighting the grim reaper cause both these large entities in the region. Like advent health and Orlando health have what essentially is a duopoly tag teaming and jacking up prices vs United healthcare

It’s the same in IU healthcare system also in Indiana.

Again. Let’s see what the ftc lady wants to do with they American hospitals assertion and their non compete practice with physician movement.

I say if she wants to play a fair game with monopolies she needs finalize the 800 gorilla that is the aha monopolies before taking hammering usap. They are chump change money to what the aha is doing buying our physician practices or forcing them to sell out before going under plus over charging insurance companies. Insurance companies vs hospitals is the real fight.

In my home state of Indiana, 91 percent of the hospital market is controlled by the largest hospital systems and over half of physicians are directly employed by the largest three hospital systems. As a result, Indiana has the 4th highest hospital facility prices in the country according to the RAND Hospital Price Transparency Study published earlier this year. “

The problem is that even with an aggressive head at the FTC now, she is fighting against decades of conservative orthodoxy within the FTC itself and the courts that argue consolidation of companies isn't bad for the market so long as prices remain stable or go down in the short term. It's hard to overstate the impact Robert Bork has had on antitrust law in the United States.

While it's great to see conservatives coming around to maintaining market competition (aggressive enforcement of antitrust law), just realize you're arguing against bedrock conservative orthodoxy of the past 40 years.

It's also instructive to look at what cases the FTC has brought in the healthcare sector already and read statements on where they intend to go:

- Health Care Competition

- Remarks by Chair Lina M. Khan at American Medical Association National Advocacy Conference

Lina Khan spoke before the AMA just this month and described the (IMO) aggressive actions she is planning. She mentions that just in the past year alone they've prevented 7 healthcare mergers. Preventing mergers is FAR easier than deconstructing mergers that have already taken place. So when you point to Indiana, it would be good to ask who was allowing those mergers to go forward. It would be very surprising if it was the current administration.

Last edited:
The problem is that even with an aggressive head at the FTC now, she is fighting against decades of conservative orthodoxy within the FTC itself and the courts that argue consolidation of companies isn't bad for the market so long as prices remain stable or go down in the short term. It's hard to overstate the impact Robert Bork has had on antitrust law in the United States.

While it's great to see conservatives coming around to maintaining market competition (aggressive enforcement of antitrust law), just realize you're arguing against bedrock conservative orthodoxy of the past 40 years.

It's also instructive to look at what cases the FTC has brought in the healthcare sector already and read statements on where they intend to go:

- Health Care Competition

- Remarks by Chair Lina M. Khan at American Medical Association National Advocacy Conference

Lina Khan spoke before the AMA just this month and described the (IMO) aggressive actions she is planning. She mentions that just in the past year alone they've prevented 7 healthcare mergers. Preventing mergers is FAR easier than deconstructing mergers that have already taken place. So when you point to Indiana, it would be good to ask who was allowing those mergers to go forward. It would be very surprising if it was the current administration.
You can’t keep defending your liberal agenda.

Mergers accelerated with Obamacare. It takes years down the road to see these things. Obamacare didn’t allow physicians to own new hospitals driving competition down even more.

The original Hillary care cause drastic downward staffing and compensation in the mid 1990s

I can go on and one.

Again. I’m not as right wing as people think. I do see both sides.

But this is neither a true conservative or liberal movement with mergers. It’s simply capitalism.

You can’t keep defending your liberal agenda.

Mergers accelerated with Obamacare. It takes years down the road to see these things. Obamacare didn’t allow physicians to own new hospitals driving competition down even more.

The original Hillary care cause drastic downward staffing and compensation in the mid 1990s

I can go on and one.

Again. I’m not as right wing as people think. I do see both sides.

But this is neither a true conservative or liberal movement with mergers. It’s simply capitalism.

You're not even responding to points I've raised.

I never said the Obama administration or the ACA were productive in preventing healthcare mergers.

I'm just looking at what the current FTC has done and their stated intentions going forward. Which, in my opinion, are pretty great and deserve recognition. One would think that would be the first place you should look prior to criticizing her as a "pawn" or being subservient to lobbying interests.

Last edited:
You're not even responding to points I've raised.

I never said the Obama administration or the ACA were productive in preventing healthcare mergers.

I'm just looking at what the current FTC has done and their stated intentions going forward. Which, in my opinion, are pretty great and deserve recognition. One would think that would be the first place you should look prior to criticizing her as a "pawn" or being subservient to lobbying interests.
No no you see, if you can't undo 40 years of GOP driven deregulation than you are a corporate schill puppet. But also, both sides! I mean sure, one side appointed a judge that mentioned god 41 times in a clearly unconstitutional ruling that bans IVF, wants a national abortion band, wants to eliminate no fault divorces, ban contraceptives, enact a bunch of book bans, and eliminate two regulations for everyone created in a cartoonish manner. But have you considered: Democrats?! Like I mean come on both sides!

If it’s 16 weeks off, why do they list 9 weeks in the ad? The ad says 8 weeks vacation and 1 week CME. 16 weeks off would make it a much more attractive, part-time job.

I can only tell you what my friends who work there say. Maybe they work extra calls and then take more vacation? All I can say is it is known as a good job, certainly the better of the two between USAP and uchealth in Colorado springs. Again, there's a reason why uchealth was able to hire enough to get rid of their locums and USAP is not.

I can only tell you what my friends who work there say. Maybe they work extra calls and then take more vacation? All I can say is it is known as a good job, certainly the better of the two between USAP and uchealth in Colorado springs. Again, there's a reason why uchealth was able to hire enough to get rid of their locums and USAP is not.
It’s all about work load. If salary is meh 425-450k but good benefits. Some favorable pretax access to 401a/457b/403b for tax sayings. Some good health benefits (probably 10k better than. Usap). It all adds up to probably 30k-50k in better perks

So that 450k is really equivalent to 500k with usap

Now usap may make 550k-600k? In Colorado? I don’t know. But you go back to the work load

8 weeks vacation is on paper. Practices can extend some days off to make it 11-12 weeks.

There is a university funded practice I know on paper has 9 weeks off but in reality they get closer to 16 weeks off. Those 7 weeks are “off”
The books.

I'm still a resident but I'd like for aneft to mentor me when it comes time for job search

It’s all about work load. If salary is meh 425-450k but good benefits. Some favorable pretax access to 401a/457b/403b for tax sayings. Some good health benefits (probably 10k better than. Usap). It all adds up to probably 30k-50k in better perks

So that 450k is really equivalent to 500k with usap

Now usap may make 550k-600k? In Colorado? I don’t know. But you go back to the work load

8 weeks vacation is on paper. Practices can extend some days off to make it 11-12 weeks.

There is a university funded practice I know on paper has 9 weeks off but in reality they get closer to 16 weeks off. Those 7 weeks are “off”
The books.
How’s that extra vacation work? I’ve never heard of this before

That's incorrect; the FTC is also going after United Healthcare. The FTC is serious. And it will be in our benefit if the FTC wins. We will finally get a lot of our independance back.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
That's incorrect; the FTC is also going after United Healthcare. The FTC is serious. And it will be in our benefit if the FTC wins. We will finally get a lot of our independance back.
We will see. I’m more interested in the AHA non compete case. AHA is strictly against lifting non compete so they can control physican salaries.

That’s the bigger play here.

DOJ, not FTC. And DOJ didn’t stop UHC’s acquisition of Change a couple years ago, so at this point it’s much ado about nothing.

Last edited:
Cost is not a lot long term . Especially if u u are forward thinking you will bleed more in staff turnover without getting full time staff.

It’s like me milking a locums place for 50k a week. I tell them they need to hire another MD for 500k to lessen the workload.

Yet they are ok bleeding 2 million on locums for ONE DOC for the next 52 weeks. Rather than pay another doc 500k and letting them stretch out vacation to 20/25 weeks.

How are you getting 50k a week for Locums

• Hmm
We will see. I’m more interested in the AHA non compete case. AHA is strictly against lifting non compete so they can control physican salaries.

That’s the bigger play here.
The AHA is an evil enterprise. They issued a press release saying that on the behalf of healthcare workers they opposed noncompete clauses - as if they would ever advocate for healthcare workers. Truly garbage.

The AHA is an evil enterprise. They issued a press release saying that on the behalf of healthcare workers they opposed noncompete clauses - as if they would ever advocate for healthcare workers. Truly garbage.

Where you stand depends on where you sit. Some docs (owners) love noncompetes. Employee docs hate them.

Good old medical loss ratios.

“And investigators have asked whether and how the tie-up between UnitedHealthcare and Optum medical groups might affect its compliance with federal rules that cap how much a health-insurance company retains from the premiums it collects from customers.

Under those rules, insurance plans are supposed to absorb no more than 15% or 20% of the premium for their administrative costs and profits, with the percentage varying depending on the type of plan. The rest is supposed to be spent on patient care, or rebated back to customers.

When the same company owns both the health insurer and the physicians and other healthcare providers who take care of patients, the combined firm may absorb far more than the capped amount, however.”

**may absorb far more than the capped amount** for profit

When you understand the Medical Loss Ratio, you will understand the real incentives for insurers

If I tell you, I am ordering pizza: you can only eat 20% and you are very hungry, what size should I get?

Exactly.

Reactions: 6 users
How’s that extra vacation work? I’ve never heard of this before
It’s off the books. At the end of the day. If there is staffing coverage. No one cares where anyone is

Look. If u are beeper call say 3pm-7am for 7 days. That’s 112 hours of call coverage. You justify to the employer if they question u that’s equivalent of 2 weeks work. Thus warrants an extra week off.

No one wants to work for free. This beeper call is the million dollar question. How much is beeper call worth? Can you get someone to do it for cheaper?

Damn I want 50k a week gig...

50k a week should be the standard for this job

Haha. Actually I would if it was all set up.

How about Ukraine?
Tax free in Ukraine in war zone. I know my taxes.

But honestly a lot of congress people cheat on “travel”. It’s well know or was well known the cargo planes would dip below a certain altitude to make it like a military zone and they execute trades on in “combat zone” and not taxed.

“you spend a single qualifying day in the combat zone, your pay for the entire month is excluded from taxable income.”

It’s well know or was well known the cargo planes would dip below a certain altitude to make it like a military zone and they execute trades on in “combat zone” and not taxed.

Do you have any sources talking about this "well known" practice of "Congress people" executing trades in a combat zone for tax purposes? Any examples?

Per your source: "This exclusion is unlimited for enlisted members and warrant officers and is limited to $7368.30 per month in 2009, for officers." It isn't immediately obvious from your source that Congressmen (I don't think any are active duty military?) would qualify per your source for this exemption. I don't think the veterans in Congress would qualify. Maybe you have a better source?

I do think it's fine that enlisted members get a benefit from being in a combat zone.

Tax free in Ukraine in war zone. I know my taxes.

But honestly a lot of congress people cheat on “travel”. It’s well know or was well known the cargo planes would dip below a certain altitude to make it like a military zone and they execute trades on in “combat zone” and not taxed.

“you spend a single qualifying day in the combat zone, your pay for the entire month is excluded from taxable income.”

Jesus Christ on a cracker you don't know a goddamn thing about this subject.

Do you have any sources talking about this "well known" practice of "Congress people" executing trades in a combat zone for tax purposes? Any examples?

Per your source: "This exclusion is unlimited for enlisted members and warrant officers and is limited to $7368.30 per month in 2009, for officers." It isn't immediately obvious from your source that Congressmen (I don't think any are active duty military?) would qualify per your source for this exemption. I don't think the veterans in Congress would qualify. Maybe you have a better source?

I do think it's fine that enlisted members get a benefit from being in a combat zone.

The maximum deduction of the CZTE is whatever the senior-most enlisted member of the military earns in basic pay. For 2024 I think that's $9891 per month. Anything in excess of that is not tax deductible. No enlisted person earns more than that amount, so anything any enlisted person earns in a CZ is tax free. Some officers are capped at the above figure. (I was when deployed.)

Whether or not Ukraine specifically qualifies as a CZTE is an entirely separate issue (spoiler for our resident "tax expert" ... it doesn't).

Enlisted members who receive retention bonuses for re-enlisting while in CZTE areas may, under some circumstances, be eligible to receive the entire amount tax free.

The combat zone laws are always changing. Close one loophole. Open up another

The new thing is to have people flying military drones from remote location and have that count as tax free income as well. That’s currently in legislation

Jesus Christ on a cracker you don't know a goddamn thing about this subject.
I’m kidding about Ukraine since it’s not an official listed area.

I’m kidding about Ukraine since it’s not an official listed area.
Right

Kidding

Like you're kidding about the Congresspeople on cargo planes trading stocks?

Or you're kidding about all the other codswallop folderol twaddly trumpery balderdash malarkey tax-related nonsense you post?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What does combat zone tax loopholes have to do with USAP Colorado? I missed the connection…

Just ... stop
Dude. I worked with tons of military people. There are flight logs federal officials can legally document to be tax free being in combat tax free zone.

And yes. There is legislation in the works for the drones from remote locations as well.

Right

Kidding

Like you're kidding about the Congresspeople on cargo planes trading stocks?

Or you're kidding about all the other codswallop folderol twaddly trumpery balderdash malarkey tax-related nonsense you post?
Where is the popcorn? Damn. This is getting good!!! I just literally LOL'd.