US_Citizen schooled offshore friendly place in IM/FP/Psych?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Erica Lewinski

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you please PM me for a "US_Citizen schooled offshore friendly" residency place in IM or FP or Psych. disciplines? Please send me a pvt. message, as the specific scenario may not be applicable to general masses here: avg. USMLE I and II scores ~ 80, a place that definitely does not sponsor any visas etc. (thus reducing their application clutter and competition), community-hospital etc. low-competition type place (that has NO large supply of local, familiar undergrads ready to graduate, to stay at the same place in a University-hospital-residency type setting), perhaps undesirable neighborhoods also (where rich US citizens may not even bother to look), who accepts more mature grads (ECFMG-certificate 6 years old; but, did not apply in the past 4 years due to a life situation beyond my control). I can assure you that I'm a very hard-working, goal oriented individual who will be an asset to any hospital program that you recommend and who is willing to open up its doors for me. I'll be a very loyal employee to the hospital and a caring resident, who will use every ounce of energy in her system to serve the needs of the patients and superiors.

If I get a successful match because of your direction and helpful info pointer, I'll be very much thankful (and not to mention, you'll be rewarded ... you'll be my friend for life!). Please send me a PM with info or for other details. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.