*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey! I just got accepted today to USC! Post me for that, and please take me off of the Touro list! =D

WOO HOO!!! =D

Members don't see this ad.

this is cool please add me to UIW!!! thaaaanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in USN South Jordan Campus in Utah!!

PLEASE ADD ME TO MIDWESTERN CCP!!!! :D:D:D:D:D I received a call today from admissions. :D I am still shaking from the news! What a BIG stress reliever!

Julianne, Please add me to the University of the Pacific 2010 class -Thank you! Just got accepted.....:laugh: :love: :hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy:

Hey Julianne,

Sorry, I should have done the role call thing a long time ago. But could you please add me to University of Toronto class of 2011. I just recently became a member. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Hi! I just joined this forum. May I be added to University of Toronto 1T1? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Julianne,

Please add and italicize me for Midwestern-CPG, I will be attending Midwestern-CCP instead. All the stress of possibly not getting in to school and now look, I was accepted to 2 schools. What a relief! Thanks so much!

Julianne,

Please add and italicize me for Midwestern-CPG, I will be attending Midwestern-CCP instead. All the stress of possibly not getting in to school and now look, I was accepted to 2 schools. What a relief! Thanks so much!

YAY - I'll bet you are relieved! Try to enjoy the rest of your summer....

Oh, and I added/italicized CPG for you :)

Hey.. Been accepted at Midwestern CCP, see ya'll in the fall.

Julianne, please add me as accepted to the University of Montana!:D
Thank You

University of Minnesota!! :D Wow I never expected to get in there! I'm turning it down though, I have everything set for moving to Chicago so that's where I'll be! But if you are on either wait list and said you'd except Duluth, don't give up yet!!

Here I am again doing my "unofficial" USN SJ roll-call update.

Hehehe - they ought to hire you or something ;) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the list has been updated to reflect your request. And thank you for keeping an eye out for the USNers!

Julianne,
Hey, could you please add me to the list. Accepted to University of Oklahoma (Tulsa campus).

Thanks!

Low/High: Gotcha added (congrats again!) - should UofOk be in italics?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I start orientation tomorrow(yikes!!) so be patient with me if you post a request.... I'll get your name up as soon as I can.

Thanks!

university of southern nevada-south jordan

yayy..... =D i got off of the waiting list on August 1st...what a lucky day...:):)

Julianne,
Please add me in:luck:

Hi,

Could you please give me some advice about apply to Pharmacy school? I dont have PCAT and my GPA is low too, 3.18. I wanna apply to Touro and Massachusettes school. I am thinking about essay for the admission but could not find many idea about why i interested in these schools.

Kind of last minute but, University of Maryland.

university of southern nevada-south jordan

yayy..... =D i got off of the waiting list on August 1st...what a lucky day...:):)

Congrats Misstofu, I'm really happy for you.

Can you add me to University of Oklahoma Tulsa campus. Thanks! Less than a week to go.

Just got pull off from their waiting list on 8/8/07. Add me please. Thanks Jullien.

Hi Julianne, I got accepted to Loma Linda University's PharmD program, c/o 2011. Would you please add me. =)

Hi Julianne, can u add me to Loma Linda U in california ty

YAY!!!:hardy:

Please add me to Midwestern CCP :D

So excited!! Congrats to everyone else also.

It's times like these when I wish I was American!! Americans are very fortunate to have so many schools to choose from, while in Canada we have 9 Pharmacy schools, 2 of which are French speaking! (and many don't accept out of province students)

Congrats to all those who got in :)

...You can still view/post here but it will no longer automatically stay at the top of the pre-pharm forum page. FWIW, I have also included a link in the "Roll Call Threads" sticky over in the pharmacy forum. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Nice. I've never seen this before. Guess I'm really late. Could you please add me to pacific university, university of the pacific, oregon state, and ucsf, for class of 2011. thanks

Please add me to South Dakota State University. Thank you!

:)