*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please add me to the University of Pittsburgh!!! (i knew like a month and a half ago, but im new here, so im a bit late) :D

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on March 19th and was offered admission on April 9th to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy.

I accepted the offer for the Class of 2011 !

:)

Please add me to the University of Minnesota and italicize me for LECOM-Bradenton!

Members don't see this ad :)
Julianne,

Would you please italicize my name for Oregon State. Pacific U. is my final decision!

I am so happy I finally get to post in this thread!!! I was accepted to the University of Hawaii at Hilo for class of 2011! I am still waiting to hear from Midwestern CCP, as they are my first choice (Im an alternate)!

Thanks and congrats to all!

Please add me to Howard University Class of 2011

Please Post me to Campbell and South, not attending south.

Please add me to Rutgers University Class of 2010. Thanks.

Please add me to VCU and italicize me for Midwestern CCP

Members don't see this ad :)
Please italisize me for Midwestern CPG, I am going to Michigan.

Congrats to everyone who has posted recently (the past couple of days)! I haven't updated the list b/c something is screwy either with my outdated 'puter or the SDN site. I'll add y'all as soon as everything is back in order...

...through Justherewhynot. Congrats :clap: (and thanks for being so patient with me)!

rajan324: Your name has been added to the roll call thread that is stickied in the Pharmacy forum (class of 2009/2010). Just wanted to let you know.

i can finally put myself on this thing.. put me down for university of appalachia in virginia. thank you!

Hi Juliaane,

Please add me to University of Florida - Jacksonville campus. And italics for NOVA Southeastern University. Thanks.

Please add me to Rutgers Pharmacy Class of 2011. WOOHOOOO!!

I've been accepted to University of Hawaii's inaugural class! Congrats to all!

Please add me to MCPHS - Worcester. Thank you! :)

Hi Julianne,

I received my acceptance letter to SOUTHWESTERN OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY on Friday. Please add me to the list. WOOHOOOO!!!!!:D:D
Congrats to all!!:)

Add me to Kingsville, Texas. :cool:

Hi AlexJ,
Just wonder when did you get your leter? I got an interview in mid-March, but never get any letters. Thanks :)

please italicize me for University of Wisconsin. I hope someone's going there next year from SDN :) (that's out of state too, so two people get off the waitlist for the ~10 person quota!)

Hey! Could you please add me to Charleston and put in italics for appalachia! Thanks!!!

Please add me to the Western University of Health Sciences (italicized)!

Hello
please add me to MWU-CPG.
and italicize me for University of Iowa.
and wish me luck that it's the right choice!

hii! Finally i can say... can you please add me to Western U. in Cali! i found out last week i got in! YAY! :banana:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this last list update...I've had 'the crud' for the past couple of days :barf:

Anyway, congrats :)hardy:) to Dr. Hafeza and siammidnitedrem - got both of you added/italicized accordingly.

hey...can you please add and italicize me for loma linda university? i think ill stick with uop :D

thanks

I can finally post in here ! Can you add me to Midwestern CCP! Thanks!! :D

Please italicize me for Midwestern CCP

I definitely would have gone here too, had they only accepted me sooner...

I was accepted to University of Hawaii at Hilo a month or so back, but I was also accepted to Midwestern University- CCP today too! MWU-CCP is where I will be attending! Congrats everyone!

Yay!!!! i got into USC can you please add me!!:banana::biglove::welcome::hello:

Please add me to the University of British Columbia in Canada :D

Woohoo!! Congrats everyone :banana:

I've updated the list through pengui so far...

Easterbunny: I'll get you added as soon as I do a little restructuring to the thread

Hi Julianne, can you please remove me from Albany College of Pharmacy and add me to University of Toronto for the class of 2011. Thanks!

Hi,

Please italicize me for the University of New Mexico. I will be attending Creighton University's campus-based program.

Thanks! :)

add me baby:p.... im comin home off the atlantic ocean!..Hampton University SOP that is!:thumbup:..2010/2011 wat it do!