Update Letter Question, Plz Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

al53211

Reaction score
Hello All, I got a quick question.

So, I was just recently employed as a medical scribe again for a different company than before. This company is more focused on preventive medicine and primary care while the other was emergency medicine. I want schools to know this but I feel its way too early to update. I wish there was just a simple update section. I could not just assume I was going to get the position so I never mentioned it. Additionally, there is an MD school in my city that's affiliated with the clinic in a way, so that gives me more of a reason I want to let them know. But what... I am supposed to say, "Hey I haven't heard from ya in the two weeks since I submitted my secondary, here's an update." LOL What do ya'll think? Its not a HUGE update as if I haven't heard anything, yet I feel like it is something schools should know. Either way is fine with me, like I said I have experience already so its not a make it or break it, but still.

Thanks for taking the time!

Members don't see this ad.