Update letter...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed1726

Reaction score
Hi everyone, wondering if the following would be worthy of an update letter. I was complete early November and have only heard back from one school so far (II). For reference, I have a 501 MCAT, 3.83cGPA

Updates:
- Final grades from fall semester (4.0 semester with physical chem, medicinal chem, biochemistry lab)
- Volunteer experience providing Spanish to English translations for free health clinic in rural area

Let me know what you think-- all advice is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, wondering if the following would be worthy of an update letter. I was complete early November and have only heard back from one school so far (II). For reference, I have a 501 MCAT, 3.83cGPA

Updates:
- Final grades from fall semester (4.0 semester with physical chem, medicinal chem, biochemistry lab)
- Volunteer experience providing Spanish to English translations for free health clinic in rural area

Let me know what you think-- all advice is greatly appreciated!
Can't hurt. A semester of good grades is always good news.

Members don't see this ad :)
Once I get my final semester grades (should be Monday), should I upload my Update Letter to the online portal, or should I email them directly to the Admissions Office?

Once I get my final semester grades (should be Monday), should I upload my Update Letter to the online portal, or should I email them directly to the Admissions Office?
Since not all admissions offices use their own portals, so whatever the admissions office tells you (upload to portal or email).