uop/ucsf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shreyas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

did any one hear from uop or ucsf as yet.
please respond if u have.

Members don't see this ad.

hi shreyas,
I recieved an email from ucsf for the inerview/testing from dec 8th thru 11th.

good luck,
lebelle

hi....i too received an e mail fron ucsf

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I got an email too. I have a couple of qsts.. I can't make it in december.. does anyone know if UCSF will postpone the test on request?
Also, how tough is the dexterity test? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks, and good luck to you three. :)

Tasha

hi tasha,

i too cannot make it to the test date in 8-11 dec. at least we should make a strong effort in requesting for another test date. i assume there will b some more people like us.

what do u say?

docsilla

Thx a whole bunch, ivshah, got a lot of info off that thread... also realized how ill equipped i am for the tests.. SCARY!!!!!! :(

Docsilla, i've posted a reply to you on the ucsf interview thread.. glad to see im not alone in wanting a second test date. In case they do not agree to a second testing date.. isn't it possible to shift the date of your interview at univ of Western Ontario? Just a suggestion..

Tasha

I have received my rejection letter from UOP. I do not know on what grounds do they select candidates for interview. Anybody who knows about it, please share.
Thanks.

they told me to speak to patricia king at 415-929-6400 to find out why i've not been selected.

however she did not have a clue either, just words of comfort

see if u can wring more information out of her/them