UOP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey SDNers

SO today was the day that changed the rest of my life. I got a BIG ORANGE ENVELOPE!!!

I AM GOING TO UOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU for your support during this STRESSFUL time. Although we are all strangers, we are the only people who truly understand what one another is going through.

SO THANK YOU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who have gotten an Interview and who have been Accepted.
WE shall all Meet REALLY SOON!!!!

Hey SDNers

SO today was the day that changed the rest of my life. I got a BIG ORANGE ENVELOPE!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU for your support during this STRESSFUL time. Although we are all strangers, we are the only people who truly understand what one another is going through.

SO THANK YOU!!!!

congrats///u go girl

s000000 who officially sent them the 550 and are officially in......i already did///

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey SDNers

SO THANK YOU!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You didn't have to worry after all!!! Hopefully soon I will be in the same boat!!!

Again, Congrats to everyone who has been accepted...you deserve it!!:D

Hey SDNers

SO THANK YOU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
GO AGGIES!!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

I AM TRULY OVER THE MOON!!!!
BUt.... now i gtg to class :(

GOod LUCK to ALL!!! STAY POSITIVE and ALL UR DREAMS will COME TRUE!!!

Congrats DavisAggie and to everyone else who has been accepted! It must be a huge relief!

congrats to davisaggie..

i m from davis too, but i havn't hear anything from uop yet. ><

Congrats Aggie, and everyone else who go into UOP.

Congratulations, DavisAggie!

My friend also got accepted to UOP from the Nov. 16 interview, too, so I think that brings up the number of acceptances to 3 from the Nov. 16 interview.

I see a pattern going... looks like people who did not receive the "hold" letter first are getting acceptance letters later.

Hey SDNers

SO THANK YOU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! :hardy:

Congrats DavisAggie! Now you can finish off your quarter calm, relaxed, and excited!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
THANKS GUYS!!!

I AM TRULY OVER THE MOON!!!!
BUt.... now i gtg to class :(

GOod LUCK to ALL!!! STAY POSITIVE and ALL UR DREAMS will COME TRUE!!!

Hey congrats! :D
I know you pm'd me before about UOP, and well, now you finally made it. :)

Has there been any more interview invites lately? Just curious!! :D

Hey Guys

SO to those who have been accepted, have you mailed your check out yet? I am mailing mine out on friday. I know yazzman has. Anyone applying to brookside?

lemme know!

THANKS!!!!

I AM SUPER STOKED FOR NExT YEAR!!! HAHAAHHAA

Btw, for all of you guys who are waiting for interview invites, Lupe (interview co-ordinator) said that they would only send out invitations after they grade their current pharmacy students final exams. SO I think you guys may receive something mid december but then it is christmas so I am not sure. Im crossing fingers for you guys!

GLCUK!

Hey Guys

SO to those who have been accepted, have you mailed your check out yet? I am mailing mine out on friday. I know yazzman has. Anyone applying to brookside?

lemme know!

THANKS!!!!

Btw, for all of you guys who are waiting for interview invites, Lupe (interview co-ordinator) said that they would only send out invitations after they grade their current pharmacy students final exams. SO I think you guys may receive something mid december but then it is christmas so I am not sure. Im crossing fingers for you guys!

GLCUK!

YEAH...I DROPPED OFF CHECK AND IM GOING TO BE LIVING HOME...NOT AT BROOKSIDE....

i sent in my waitlist form for brookside as well, even tho its a lil expensive im gonna luv rolling off my bed 5 min before class and skip-to-my-lou to rotunda for class hahaha

and DavisAggie: Congrats on gettin in! thats is awesome, we shall celebrate at sogas soon!

congrats to everyone accepted already!
to everyone else waiting: good luck, stay positive, hope for the best

Class of 2011 is gonna be awesomeee

I mailed my check the next day after I got accepted. They actually cashed my check today a week after they got it. You can know if they got your check by checking your online status, after your PCHK date, which was your interview, there's another new set of letters and the date they got your confirmation of acceptance.

I sent mine early because I wanted to get on the waiting list for housing ASAP. We do get low priority because we are transfers, I think we get the same priority as freshmen, so if you want campus housing send it in ASAP, but I figure there aren't many who got accepted yet so our chances of getting campus housing should be good.

Getting an apartment in stockton is pretty easy and cheaper too so not getting campus housing isn't that big of a deal.

Hey Guys

lemme know!

THANKS!!!!

GLCUK!

Thanks!!! I guess I am gettin really anxious!!! :scared: :laugh:

I mailed my check the next day after I got accepted. They actually cashed my check today a week after they got it. You can know if they got your check by checking your online status, after your PCHK date, which was your interview, there's another new set of letters and the date they got your confirmation of acceptance.

I sent mine early because I wanted to get on the waiting list for housing ASAP. We do get low priority because we are transfers, I think we get the same priority as freshmen, so if you want campus housing send it in ASAP, but I figure there aren't many who got accepted yet so our chances of getting campus housing should be good.

Getting an apartment in stockton is pretty easy and cheaper too so not getting campus housing isn't that big of a deal.

"THST Office Use Only" has a date of 11/29/07 ..does this informatin mean they have my confirmation ...:)

one of the students during the interview said that brookside gets filled up by March and most of the students there are transfer students as opposed to prepharm. This makes sense because the prepharm students are from the area and can live at home or know where to rent a room from the area. I wonder if those who do get accepted in March have any chance of brookside.

Has any of you guys here anything from UOP>>>

Has any of you guys here anything from UOP>>>

hey yazz, you know how many people they accepted so far? I guess those who had their interviews already either got accepted or put on hold until March. So I don't expect anything new in here until the next interview of January 12th.

I am not sure how many people got accepted...Hang in there...Hopefully you hear something sooon :)

Well guys, it's been a fun ride, but I'll be giving up my spot to attend USC. Hopefully my spot will go to someone as deserving as the SDN'ers on here. I guess I'm the first SDN'er to get accepted, and will be the first SDN'er to decline. Good luck guys. :luck:

Now, I just hope I can adjust from living in SF to living LA :D

This will be the same case for me. Good luck guys!

I'll see you at USC terse!

I interviewed on the 16th and recieved my acceptance in the mail last week.

Well, both of you seem like quality people. I am sure UOP will miss your charisma and your qualities. Good luck at USC though! At least you'll be able to catch a few good football games. :laugh:

Hopefully I get one of your spots. :D

Well, both of you seem like quality people. I am sure UOP will miss your charisma and your qualities. Good luck at USC though! At least you'll be able to catch a few good football games. :laugh:

Hopefully I get one of your spots. :D

I know these schools know people have applied to multiple schools.......good luck............

Quick question(s), did the invitation for an interview consist of a letter describing how there are "more eligible candidates than there are spaces available..." or is this just for the last batch of people they reviewed?

(I submitted my supplemental during the Tier 3 filing period; sent via mail on 10/29.)

I received this letter today.

In your own opinion, would you say this is a good or bad thing for getting an invitation this late (if it even is late)?

Good luck to those already waiting for a response! (And to those already accepted!)

Quick question(s), did the invitation for an interview consist of a letter describing how there are "more eligible candidates than there are spaces available..." or is this just for the last batch of people they reviewed?

(I submitted my supplemental during the Tier 3 filing period; sent via mail on 10/29.)

In your own opinion, would you say this is a good or bad thing for getting an invitation this late (if it even is late)?

Good luck to those already waiting for a response! (And to those already accepted!)

Is your PINT blank? I'm a bit confused, so did you get an interview request?

Well, I also am third tier and I haven't received anything...

aya, i'm still waiting for anything! i haven't received anything since my pre-pharmacy checklist! i'm getting anxious!

Is your PINT blank? I'm a bit confused, so did you get an interview request?

Well, I also am third tier and I haven't received anything...

Yes, I got an interview request. "Congratulations, once again, on making it this far in the review process and good luck on your interview."

The letter is dated December 10, 2007.

Yes, I got an interview request. "Congratulations, once again, on making it this far in the review process and good luck on your interview."

The letter is dated December 10, 2007.

Congrats, bro! Hope I get one soon as well.

Thanks. It's a great way to increase patience- waiting for snail mail to arrive. I hear that patience is a virtue or something...
Be optimistic and get ready for that glossy white envelope labeled:

University of the PACIFIC

It's ironic because today I had explained to my professor that I had given up hope on receiving an interview invitation.

Thanks. It's a great way to increase patience- waiting for snail mail to arrive. I hear that patience is a virtue or something...
Be optimistic and get ready for that glossy white envelope labeled:

University of the PACIFIC

It's ironic because today I had explained to my professor that I had given up hope on receiving an interview invitation.

I was curious though, is your PINT blank on Pacific's website? Or does that not matter?

Congrats XpressMail! You must be absolutely STOKED! I know i was! I totally understand your cnfusion because the letter didn't explicitly say that "UOP wants you to Interview." LOl. They make it so wordy. :)
A word of advice, I would call asap to get the interview date. They fill up really quickly. The sooner you interview, the sooner you know if you got in or not.

THis brings me to MeHungryRX...
Your PINT will ONLY be filled in after you have your interview. Mine was filled in ONLY after I interviewed. This basically means that you interviewed on a specific date and your information from the interview was entered into the UOP computer.

Hopefully this is helpful to you. Don't stress. Just hang in there. I know it is hard, but if you generate positive thoughts, you may get a pleasant surprise. I thought I had not been given an interview because everyone from 1st tier, except me, had gotten an interview. BUt... low and behold... 2 weeks later... I got a surprise in my mail box. Stay positive!!!

Gd Luck to you guys!

congrats but your posting was confusing......good luck on the interviews..........:thumbup::laugh:

may i ask how you all were notified of your interviews? I haven't heard anything from them since I got a letter via snail mail saying my pre-req checklist was complete. Also today I got a flyer from UOP about financial aid so I was wondering if that means anything..

may i ask how you all were notified of your interviews? I haven't heard anything from them since I got a letter via snail mail saying my pre-req checklist was complete. Also today I got a flyer from UOP about financial aid so I was wondering if that means anything..

What tier are you? I am tier 3 and I think we will hear sometime in January (hopefully)! :D

Maybe the flyer is a good thing...however, I did not receive one. :(

Well, good luck and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:hardy:

(It will be a very happy new year for me if I get accepted!):hardy:

I got the flyer today!! Maybe it is a sign! :D

I think it is because we're in their system. And at this time of the year, most people will be filling out their FAFSA for the upcoming year. It might be the reason why we received this information. But this is my speculation. :)

This question is to all the people who already have interviewed..

My interview is going to be on 1/11. I was just wondering what kind of questions were asked during the interview? Was there a recurring theme to what they were trying to get you to talk about? Any help would be good. This site has been most beneficial for me in my preparation. Thanks in advance.

My interview is going to be on 1/11. I was just wondering what kind of questions were asked during the interview? Was there a recurring theme to what they were trying to get you to talk about? Any help would be good. This site has been most beneficial for me in my preparation. Thanks in advance.

Use common sense ....typical answers

LoL.