UOP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ratson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering are there any girls for the UOP interview in March. I am biting my nails, just thinking abt the practicals. I have read from past posts that it is not a big deal........I hope that it goes smooth.
Is there anyone from the east coast appearing for this interview?
If there is anyone appearing for the same ,please do reply.

Members don't see this ad.

I might come for the interview in march if i dont hear from ucsf. I am on the waiting list at ucsf.

hi Giffy,
thanks for replying. I am assuming that you are from SF itself. Also you may already have had some experience for the practs. Are you preparing for the interview in any specific manner?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am not from SF. i am from Nebraska. well, as of now i havent been preparing for the interview. If i dont hear from ucsf by march then i will start preparing.

Giffy

Originally posted by Giffy
Hi
I am not from SF. i am from Nebraska.
Giffy

Did you applied to Creighton? I'm sure there would have been less competition. :)

hi ratson!
i will be attending the interview at uop in march,i'm aware that they have a practical test and i've just started the preparations for it.about the interview,i guess its all about being urself with a bit of up grading of all ur good qualities!!and no,i'm not from the east coast,i'm from san jose.all the best to u.we'll meet up in march!
shree

hey shree,
nice to know some people coming for the interview. Are you doing prep on Typhodonts? I am not sure whether we can get them somewhere. In any case all the best with the prep and the interview:thumbup:

Hey meggs,
I havent applied to Creighton...was thinking of doing that. Butr Creighton is a space based program and they already have 60 applicants.
Now that i have got accepted at UCSF, i will not apply anywhere else and also wont be going to UOP for the interview
Giffy

Originally posted by Giffy
Hey meggs,
I havent applied to Creighton...was thinking of doing that. Butr Creighton is a space based program and they already have 60 applicants.
Now that i have got accepted at UCSF, i will not apply anywhere else and also wont be going to UOP for the interview
Giffy

Congratulations on your acceptance!! :)

Congratulations Giffy..Now you'll be Henna's junior..
How lucky:clap: :clap:

Thank you Pinktooth!!!

congrats Giffy on your acceptance. I am very happy for you. Atleast now you don't have to wait to give interview and then wait to hear from them. Have fun in UCSF:clap: :clap: :clap:

hi there!
can anyone,who has attended the uop interview let me know what preps they ask and on which teeth?please help me out with this.thanks,
shree

hello there,
congratulations all of u....can u please tell wht scores u had which helped u get in or get an interview at uop ans ucsf?

this is from an old post , explaining the pratical test for you

I hope it will help you
the whole session was for 3 days.on the first day,in the morning we were given instruments and typhodonts to practice.it was foraround 4-5 hrs.we had to take our own handpiece but if u don't have one they will rent it out to u for $60.after that we had lunch and a college tour with an advanced standing student.then Dr.Neilsen gave us an orientation speech and we got to talk to the financial aid in-charge.for the next 2 days,we were divided into 2 batches....one had interviews and the other had the practical testing.the testing is for about 6-7 hrs...the whole day.u don't have to take the hand piece for the testing they will provide u one.the morning half is for prosthodontic work and afternoon session is for conservative.we had to do an ant PFM,3/4 crown with MOD,class 2 MO inlay and class 2 DO.they give u a manual which will guide u thru the preps.i think the time is pretty sufficient.

Here is the linkc if you want t o go through all the posting
forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91634&highlight=uop

hi him0098!
thank you so much for the info,i really appreciate it.
shree

hi guys!

i am a new member of this forum ... I must say its an amazing site !!!

i am going for the march testing session in UOP... i am trying to do practise for the practicals. Could anyone guide me to which number of burs would be provided there???? i am pretty much confused on that ...:confused: