UNT System College of Pharmacy--Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted!! :) but I will withdraw my application and save that seat for someone else. Wish everyone a best of luck !!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received an acceptance e-mail today around 5pm. I interviewed on December 4th. Hoping the rest of you hear good news.

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED! OMGAH! YAY! Anyone need a roomieeeee?

I interviewed December 16 and I haven't heard anything. I'm a bit worried. Did anyone else interview on that day?

I interviewed December 16 and I haven't heard anything. I'm a bit worried. Did anyone else interview on that day?

Seeing as the people who interviewed December 4th are just now getting their acceptance e-mails, I think it's okay that you haven't heard anything yet! Just stick it through and I'm sure you'll hear good news

I got my acceptance letter around 5:20 pm today. Hope everyone the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
So any December 2nd interviewees find out yet? seems like December 4th already did which is odd since I thought December 2nd would be decided on 1st.

So any December 2nd interviewees find out yet? seems like December 4th already did which is odd since I thought December 2nd would be decided on 1st.
Yes I find that odd as well. I interviewed on December 2nd and have not heard anything.

For those that interviewed December 2nd, do y'all think tomorrow is the day we hear back?

I hope so. I don't know that they already had the meeting for 2 Dec.

Have anybody hear anything for Dec 2 yet. Sorry, this is unbearable wait. :(

I have an interview Feb. 19th!!! Who else is interviewing that day?

I really hope that we hear today for Dec 2nd. I agree this is unbearable.

I just got accepted! I interviewed on December 2nd in the afternoon. Good luck to everyone else.

I just got email acceptance. I interviewed Dec 2. :)

Accepted! Finally, good luck to everybody. At least I do not have to move out of state!

I just got the acceptance mail as well! Finally for Dec 2nd people! I am so exciting right now and I will definitely accept the offer! Now I have a question, I have a interview at Texas a&m this Thursday, since I got accept to UNT, I don't want to drive all the way to there so what should I tell them?

I just got the acceptance mail as well! Finally for Dec 2nd people! I am so exciting right now and I will definitely accept the offer! Now I have a question, I have a interview at Texas a&m this Thursday, since I got accept to UNT, I don't want to drive all the way to there so what should I tell them?
You have two ways:1/ just stay at home and do nothing or stay at home and type some words to say sorry or bla bla bla that you cannot attend. I prefer the second way.

December 16th people..WE ARE NEXT!!
The admission committee will review our applications on Thursday!
GOOD LUCK!! :)

From those of you that have interviewed already or visited this school, can you all tell me about some hotels that are near the college of pharmacy??

From those of you that have interviewed already or visited this school, can you all tell me about some hotels that are near the college of pharmacy??
It will be more expensive if you try to get a hotel that is right in the downtown area. unless money isn't an option you can stay at the Omni or a rustic fort worth classic hotel in the multicultural district, I would personally get one of the places off of 35. There are many options such as hotel 8, laquinta, or Hampton inn. To get to the college, just take the I-30 exit towards Abilene and then take the very next exit once you get on I-30 going west. Keep to the left on the exit once you go through the tunnel and you will come to Lancaster street. Make a left on Lancaster street and follow that all the way down to the center where they have the rodeo, there is a big clock tower and you cant miss it. Turn right by the clock tower and the health science center is right in front of you. Building 1 floor 2.

I just got accepted yesterday too! I'm in the same boat though, I am going to cancel my Thursday and Friday interviews at A&M and UT.

I just got accepted yesterday too! I'm in the same boat though, I am going to cancel my Thursday and Friday interviews at A&M and UT.
what are you going to say? Do you think just tell them the truth is a good idea? I actually need to cancel 4 interview, I am struggle right now.

what are you going to say? Do you think just tell them the truth is a good idea? I actually need to cancel 4 interview, I am struggle right now.

I just told them the truth. I let them know I had already accepted another school and would not be attending my interview.

I stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites which ended up costing like $75. And it wasn't too far from the school, like 7 minute drive!

I stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites which ended up costing like $75. And it wasn't too far from the school, like 7 minute drive!
I stayed at the Holiday Inn for $100... also a great place to eat is at Flying Fish! Also like 10 minutes away from the campus.

Has anyone who interviewed on dec. 16th heard anything yet?

Has anyone who interviewed on dec. 16th heard anything yet?

I interviewed on the 16th and I haven't heard anything yet. Based on the times others have got their acceptance emails it seems they come in the evening after 5pm.

I interviewed on the 16th and I haven't heard anything yet. Based on the times others have got their acceptance emails it seems they come in the evening after 5pm.
Thanks for the reply! Waiting on pins and needles all day...but nothing til Monday I guess.

Got some bad news...
So I called the admission office recently and the admissions coordinator/file reviewer said it could take up to three weeks for a decision
Ok. I was Jan 6th. I'm just looking out for you guys. Did they say 3 weeks from today ?