This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an interview on March 5th. Does anyone else from Houston, Texas, have an interview on March 5th?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone got an interview offer and got denied after the interview?

I am waiting on it right now but this waiting game sucks.. and just worries me

Hello everyone who has been accepted so far! I have been accepted as well for the Fall of 2018 and just looking to network with classmates prior to HSC day and orientation!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone who has been accepted so far! I have been accepted as well for the Fall of 2018 and just looking to network with classmates prior to HSC day and orientation!
What day did you interview and when did you find out about your acceptance? Mine was on the 28th and so far I have not heard anything back.

No, I only apply to UNT and UT Tyler, with UNT as my first choice. Texas Tech doesn't have General Coursework Exemption for Bachelor degree like UNT and UT Tyler.
Yes TTU does have exemptions if you've already earned your degree (right side of screen) Prerequisites

Sent from my SM-G928T using SDN mobile

I got my acceptance this morning! See y’all here in the fall.

What day did you interview and when did you find out about your acceptance? Mine was on the 28th and so far I have not heard anything back.

I interviewed October 3rd and heard something back by email, I believe, on the 17th

Does anyone got an interview offer and got denied after the interview?

I am waiting on it right now but this waiting game sucks.. and just worries me
Have you heard back from UNT yet?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I have applied to UNT Pharmacy and have a scheduled interview for April. Is anyone else interviewing in April?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I have applied to UNT Pharmacy and have a scheduled interview for April. Is anyone else interviewing in April?
I have an interview April 5th. What date is your interview?

how was the interview? tips/ advice. omg... I'm freaking out atm

Hey congrats! I just got accepted and I am also looking for classmates to network with.

I think someone should create a Facebook page for class of 2022 so we can all get to know each other!

Reactions: 1 users
Is there anyone,who had interviewed on 4/5, that received their acceptance email already ?

Has anyone previously placed on the hold list been taken off recently? If so, please give me details! I am on the hold list and am freaking out. :(

Reactions: 1 user