The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy School class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcmhxx

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got waitlist from OSU and was wondering what I should do? I’ve been preparing myself for pharmacy school throughout my undergrad and now I’m not sure what to do if I don’t get a response back.
Did anyone else also go waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

Count yourself lucky that you didn't waste 200k in student loans for an under paying job if you're lucky to even get find a job in 2025.

Reactions: 1 users
Count yourself lucky that you didn't waste 200k in student loans for an under paying job if you're lucky to even get find a job in 2025.
Lol I know someone that is very proud that she goes to THE Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, one of the top ranking pharmacy schools in the US. Because of this she is very confident that she'll get a good paying 6-figure job when she graduates next year lol ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I’ve been reconsidering however I’m not sure what else to do if I don’t purse pharmacy. Any recommendations?

Yeah, I’ve been reconsidering however I’m not sure what else to do if I don’t purse pharmacy. Any recommendations?
any technology focused, engineering (we will always needs roads/bridges/trains)
heck Chipolte managers make more than many pharmacists
Just don't waste your time and money in pharmacy - I don't care how good of school- I know a grad from the "top pharmacy school in the nation" who graduated in 2018 and still doesn't have a job. It just doesn't matter - nearly 85% of applicants got accepted, quality is going down.

nursing,x-ray tech...

As a 7 year experience pharmacist I do not suggest pharmacy.

Bachelors in computer science or electrical engineering. If you can get in to well known institute I am sure you will start with 6 figure. My friends did not go to top 10 colleges but they still make 6 figures very easily. Some makes way more than what I make as Rph. (they started at 70-80k but their raises are really good) Much nicer life style.
enroll yourself on free classes. Howard has some free basic coding classes. totally free. Just to see if you like that or not. If you do then that is the way. Once you get a job, some companies pay for your MBA too. So you can add another qualification at no cost. you won't have more student loans either. that's huge bonus.

Reactions: 1 user