Unofficial DAT Scores on Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ginnyroo

Reaction score
I submitted my application after retaking my DAT on 8/1. My DAT scores from last year are horrible. Under ‘standardized tests’ on my application, I put my unofficial test scores from last week. I started getting links from the schools I applied to asking me to fill out their supplemental application. I filled it out for midwestern and emailed them with my unofficial scores. They said they attached it to my file, but it is up to the discretion of the committee whether they will use them because my application is already complete with my old scores and they don’t hold applications. I don’t get it.. I was told by many schools and my pre health advisor to submit the application ASAP with unofficial scores. Do you think I’m misunderstanding the email and they are going to consider my newest scores anyways? Lol.

Also, what are the chances the committee will view my application before my official scores are even posted? I took the DAT 1 week ago, so they should be posted in 2 weeks?

TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application after retaking my DAT on 8/1. My DAT scores from last year are horrible. Under ‘standardized tests’ on my application, I put my unofficial test scores from last week. I started getting links from the schools I applied to asking me to fill out their supplemental application. I filled it out for midwestern and emailed them with my unofficial scores. They said they attached it to my file, but it is up to the discretion of the committee whether they will use them because my application is already complete with my old scores and they don’t hold applications. I don’t get it.. I was told by many schools and my pre health advisor to submit the application ASAP with unofficial scores. Do you think I’m misunderstanding the email and they are going to consider my newest scores anyways? Lol.

Also, what are the chances the committee will view my application before my official scores are even posted? I took the DAT 1 week ago, so they should be posted in 2 weeks?

TIA!
did you check off the box that you were planning on retaking?

Members don't see this ad :)