University of Vermont 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dptdreamer15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone heard from UVM dpt and if they plan to accept or what not.

Members don't see this ad.

I received an e-mail from UVM this morning with an offer. I have a tough choice - I was offered an interview at University of Montana on Feb. 11, but I have to reply to UVM by Feb. 10! I've had my eyes on UMT since I started thinking about going PT, but I'm going to have a hard time passing up a sure thing for something that is likely but not guaranteed. I'm also waiting to hear back from three other schools (Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, and University of Washington), all of which would make more sense financially and logistically (my fiancee and I currently live in Alaska).

Anybody have any thoughts or advice?

put down the deposit at vermont and go to your montana interview, if montana wants you then decline your seat at vermont

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I was accepted today as well. Program seemed great and it's hard to turn down Burlington...but their out of state tuition is killer, so I gotta decline.

Yeah the out of state tuition is definitely high! Makes for a tough decision.

Hey I was accepted today as well. Program seemed great and it's hard to turn down Burlington...but their out of state tuition is killer, so I gotta decline.

^same here, gonna decline my spot because of the $$

Is anyone on the waitlist for University of Vermont and have any info? They told me the waitlist is unranked...