University of Miami 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bnq

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back from University of Miami this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when Miami typically sends out interview invites or when they typically hold them?

I got sent an interview invite from Miami on 10/6 for interviews on 10/23 or 10/30.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got sent an interview invite from Miami on 10/6 for interviews on 10/23 or 10/30.

Congratulations! What are your stats/application look like if you don't mind me asking?

Has anyone else on this thread heard anything from UM?

I also got an email inviting me for an interview on oct 23 or 30. I chose the 23.

Does anyone have any idea about what completion date that are at for reviewing applications? Just debating if I am getting ghosted or if they just aren’t to mine yet

Reactions: 1 users
Just heard back from UM for an interview for January 15th!

Reactions: 2 users
"Your Application has been reviewed by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Applicants will be invited to interview based upon their evaluation score from the Admissions Committee review. You will be contacted by email if you are selected for an interview. Interview invitations are extended between August and March." So this being on my app is just the waiting game correct? Completed in late Sep, most likely waiting for a wait list correct?