University of Toronto Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, phew! Thanks for clarifying this everyone, I actually thought we had 2 days of 9 hour labs! (I know, I didn't really think much about this lol) . Makes me feel a lot better =)

Members don't see this ad.

It's weird for me to read all these comments about the schedule since I haven't even seen the schedule on paper in front of me yet, thanks to CANADAPOST !!! :annoyed:

It’s tuesday and I still don't have anything in the mail.

I just got my loan approved and I'm ready to pay the tuition (or just the 60%), but I’m too scared to do it before I see the letter in the mail from them.

I know it prbly won't really make a difference when I get it, but I still want to wait before paying anything.

Has anyone else paid any part of the tuition yet? Did you guys get the package first and then pay, or do you think that it doesn’t really matter?

I really want to move from "invited" to "registered", so if no mail tomorrow then I might end up paying regardless.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my loan approved and I'm ready to pay the tuition (or just the 60%), but I’m too scared to do it before I see the letter in the mail from them.

I've sent my signature pages last week, but still hasn't got my loan approved. When did you send your pages?

I've sent my signature pages last week, but still hasn't got my loan approved. When did you send your pages?

Sorry I should have clarified, the loan I’m talking about is from Scotia.

I sent my signature pages last week and now my OSAP is calculated, but it might take another 2-4 weeks for them to send any money to the school.

So I thought to pay from the bank loan now, and then just pick up OSAP later when it arrives.

Sorry I should have clarified, the loan I’m talking about is from Scotia.

I sent my signature pages last week and now my OSAP is calculated, but it might take another 2-4 weeks for them to send any money to the school.

So I thought to pay from the bank loan now, and then just pick up OSAP later when it arrives.

You don't have to pay yet. The deadline for paying the 65% of the tuition is September 6 (according to package). If you are paying from a LOC save yourself the interest and pay closer to the deadline.

Anyone know what our ROSI's suppose to look like?

I actually went to a teller and paid all my fees two days ago. On ROSI, is it alright to cancel our current subject POSTS? And are we suppose to enroll in a pharmacy subject post? I know I refused the life science invitation and now I'm just waiting for my status to go from invited to registered on ROSI for pharm. But I have no courses or timetable anywhere.

You'll become registered once ROSI confirms receiving the money.

Anyone know what our ROSI's suppose to look like?

I actually went to a teller and paid all my fees two days ago. On ROSI, is it alright to cancel our current subject POSTS? And are we suppose to enroll in a pharmacy subject post? I know I refused the life science invitation and now I'm just waiting for my status to go from invited to registered on ROSI for pharm. But I have no courses or timetable anywhere.

Click on the link and go to Year 1:

http://pharmacy.utoronto.ca/programs/bsc/studentlinks/registrar.htm

Go ahead and cancel your life science subject posts.

Last edited:
So what does everyone think of our new "tentative" schedule? I hope they re-change it and give us a monday or thursday off (extra extra long weekend :D) :laugh:

So what does everyone think of our new "tentative" schedule? I hope they re-change it and give us a monday or thursday off (extra extra long weekend :D) :laugh:

I don't mind it too much. I plan on being on campus every day anyways since I'm not really productive on days off at home. But it sucks for those who have a long commute and have to come to campus just for a couple of classes a day.

I don't mind it too much. I plan on being on campus every day anyways since I'm not really productive on days off at home. But it sucks for those who have a long commute and have to come to campus just for a couple of classes a day.

And I happen to be one of the few people with the long commute, can't be any madder for losing that Wed that we originally had off :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)

It's not as big of a deal for me because I'm going to be living a 10min bus ride away from campus but I was soo looking forward for the days off to catch up on readings and just sleep in :D:D

And I happen to be one of the few people with the long commute, can't be any madder for losing that Wed that we originally had off :mad:

The worst part is that you have that long commute for just 2 classes. Would've been cooler if they packed all of the classes into 2 days and gave us a 5 day weekend ;)

I'm going to get so lost in that building. I paid for phrosh. Are we suppose to get a notice in our email saying it was received?

Just got registered on rosi.

I'm going to get so lost in that building. I paid for phrosh. Are we suppose to get a notice in our email saying it was received?

Just got registered on rosi.

Lol, don't worry you'll be mostly using the basement floors only (where lecture halls are)... believe it or not, most of that gigantic building is used for research labs, office space, administrative offices, etc.

The worst part is that you have that long commute for just 2 classes. Would've been cooler if they packed all of the classes into 2 days and gave us a 5 day weekend ;)

That would've been nice... but oh well, I'll never complain for having a 3 day weekend because I never had that during undergrad !!!

Last edited:
Long time since I've posted here, so, how is everyone's summer so far and who's still excited? :D

Lol, don't worry you'll be mostly using the basement floors only (where lecture halls are)... believe it or not, most of that gigantic building is used for research labs, office space, administrative offices, etc.

Wow. At least I don't have to stay in the basement for too long. Anyone know if we're suppose to receive notice that we're registered in phrosh? :(

Hey
Congrats to all of you who got in!
For those who didnt (and want to apply to waterloo pharm next yr) please check out the new 2016 application thread..
although it says waterloo, uoft applicants are welcome as well until a new thread starts up.. (I will be applying to uoft as well)
best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who will be starting soon!

Wow. At least I don't have to stay in the basement for too long. Anyone know if we're suppose to receive notice that we're registered in phrosh? :(
Yes, you should be getting an email from Kevin confirming your payment :)

I wonder how we can check if the necessary documents we're suppose to send are received. Wish they had a checklist of some sort saying: 'Completed' or something. :p

So it seems like there wasn't much movement on the wait-list this year :( Or maybe we just didn't hear anything here????

I think there was a lot of movement cause if you noticed on the fb group, lots more people were added to the group each week after the decision date.

helloeveryone

there is a demand on facebook for your identity to be revealed!!!:D