University of St. Augustine Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email from saying I was accepted!! Then I received an email saying my acceptance email was recalled. Then I received my acceptance email again.

Did anyone from the San Marcos campus get this? I'm confused and happy at the same time.

Yes same situation. I hope they don't pull a UCSD

Members don't see this ad.

Now that the portal is back up, does anyone from the San Marcos campus have a portal status that still says you have been invited for an interview and also has not received an email?

Portal still says invited to interview. Email says welcome to the emotional rollercoaster of you're in! Jk! You're in again! Will be calling/e-mailing them

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been following this thread for awhile now and have read about everyone getting interviews and acceptances. I. also applied to USA (San Marcos) for the fall yet my portal still says that my application is still under review. Anyone out there in the same situation or am I the only one?

I've been following this thread for awhile now and have read about everyone getting interviews and acceptances. I. also applied to USA (San Marcos) for the fall yet my portal still says that my application is still under review. Anyone out there in the same situation or am I the only one?
I'm in the same boat, but with USA Florida.

got my acceptance to the san marcos campus fall 2015 dpt yesterday! any official fb page trying to find a place and roomies!

For those of you guys who got the email of acceptance from San Marcos, was the official acceptance letter attached? I've been accepted on the portal for a while now but haven't received a letter yet o_o Over a month ago Jennifer said she'll send out formal email and enrollment agreements when her director sends them to her but haven't received it yet!!

For those who got into San Marcos, mind sharing your stats and interview process

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry. I'm calling Monday to find out lol

I got an email from saying I was accepted!! Then I received an email saying my acceptance email was recalled. Then I received my acceptance email again.

Did anyone from the San Marcos campus get this? I'm confused and happy at the same time.

I emailed Jennifer about it on Friday 5/15, she said she realized there was a wrong link and had to resend it with the right link. So the recall had nothing to do with taking back your acceptance, you're in!

Hi everyone. I'm new to this but I've been following along for some time. Has anyone waitlisted gotten any news about what's going to happen next? I've tried emailing them all and no luck yet...

Hi everyone. I'm new to this but I've been following along for some time. Has anyone waitlisted gotten any news about what's going to happen next? I've tried emailing them all and no luck yet...
I was wait listed too and keep sending emails to everyone. I got an email back from Diana Aybar. She said wait list doesn't get rolled over to the next semester automatically if no spots open up for the fall. It is looked at if and when they need to. She said there is no timeframe as to when they will look at the list. She said once the fall term begins, they will reach out to those of us still on the wait list to see if we would like to be moved into the next term with the rest of those candidates. I'm glad I'm not alone, but I just wish I knew my chances of getting into the school and when we would finally hear back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who has been accepted to San Marcos have any idea if there is any kind of aide out there besides the federal aide ($20500), private loans (I need a co signer and don't have one) or the scholarships (each one are only a couple grand)?? Financial Aide office wasn't much help. Thanks!

its been 7 weeks and i havnt heard back from the admission committee. anyone else in the same boat?

its been 7 weeks and i havnt heard back from the admission committee. anyone else in the same boat?

I actually just got back from an interview at San Marcos yesterday. They said it was the last interview session for fall admission :/ I found out Jen wears many "hats" and performs many of the universities administrative tasks. As a result they are behind on all applications/interviews because she is spread too thin. I would continue to call/email and get an official answer though.. :unsure:

I actually just got back from an interview at San Marcos yesterday. They said it was the last interview session for fall admission :/ I found out Jen wears many "hats" and performs many of the universities administrative tasks. As a result they are behind on all applications/interviews because she is spread too thin. I would continue to call/email and get an official answer though.. :unsure:

Do you know many people were at that interview, she told everyone in April 10 that it was the last interview for fall as well. Just a long waiting process. Wish you all the best

Do you know many people were at that interview, she told everyone in April 10 that it was the last interview for fall as well. Just a long waiting process. Wish you all the best
There were about 30-35 people there. Jen said there are 20 spots open with the possibility of more since there are 10 people who haven't put down their deposit yet. So there might be a chance of another interview session!

I was accepted at USA Austin for Fall 2015. They notified me by email 5/1.

Has anyone else been accepted? I'd love to see where everyone is going to end up. I'm from Connecticut so I'll definitely be looking for a place and/or roommates. Are you guys going to rent near the school or closer to the city?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Join the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1566110293649441/

I was wait listed at the St. Augustine campus, and just got accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
I was wait listed at the St. Augustine campus, and just got accepted!

Congrats! That's great news!
Was there anything extra you did like send them a follow up letter or anything like that to grab their attention? Also did they inform you by email or the portal? I keep praying for my acceptance lol.

Has anyone got any updates from May 29 interview at San Marcos? They said early this week and I've heard nothing.

Thanks

Has anyone got any updates from May 29 interview at San Marcos? They said early this week and I've heard nothing.

Thanks
I haven't heard anything either... I could've sworn Jen said they were all going to meet on Friday and send out decisions on Monday, obviously that isn't the case. Hopefully we find out soon! I'll post as soon as I know anything.

I haven't heard anything either... I could've sworn Jen said they were all going to meet on Friday and send out decisions on Monday, obviously that isn't the case. Hopefully we find out soon! I'll post as soon as I know anything.
Me too! They said they would meet wed-fri last week. I remember her saying early this week though which is strenuous! I've been checking my portal like crazy.

Reactions: 1 user
Anxiously waiting for a phone call also. Does that mean we missed the scholarship deadline Jennifer was talking about on interview day?

Just got an email back from Jen. Looks like she has been really busy and is stretching the decision out to early next week. I don't know how much longer I can wait haha.

Anxiously waiting for a phone call also. Does that mean we missed the scholarship deadline Jennifer was talking about on interview day?
Scholarship deadline is June 15. I think you can still submit.

Accepted too! Super stoked, but did anyone get an official email yet? Or is it just the portal so far?

Congratulations to all of you who were accepted to the Fall 2015 class at USA. I'm in my 2nd trimester here at the ATX campus. If you guys have any questions regarding the campus, what to expect, whats around campus, where to live, etc, feel free to message me. Enjoy your time before classes start. Day one get ready for one crazy ride.
Best,
James

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to those who have been accepted. I have been following a blog of a current USA-ATX student. Seems like he usually puts out some pretty good info. Its www.creatingapt.com
Seems to have some info that might help. I just figure the more info the better!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to all this craziness and I'm excited to get the ball rolling :) I was thinking of applying to Fall 2016. I know that it says 2 semesters of biology are required as prepreqs. Do these semesters require lab? My major in college did not require me to take bio labs, but I took a number of lower division and upper division bio courses.

Thank you!

Hey I got accepted to USA-Austin Fall 2015. I wanted to join the FB group, but I need someone to let me in it.

Has anyone waitlisted for the fall dpt program been offered a spot in the flex dpt program?

Hi everyone! I am applying for the Fall 2016 December deadline. For those of you that have applied to previous deadlines and not received an acceptance, do you know if there is someone at St. Augustine that you can contact to ask about your application and why they made the decision that they did? Thank you!

Does anyone else's status still say "additional info needed" under the candidate section even though everything was completed and submitted? I'm assuming it's because they're still reviewing Summer 2015 applicants. I just wanted to make sure since it's difficult to get a response from admissions via phone/email.

Mine still says that I need to send transcripts, although I sent them weeks ago. Not sure how to actually submit my app, I don't see anything on their page to do so.

Hey everyone!
My name is James and I am a current 1st Tri at the Austin Campus. I was in your shoes only a few months ago and just finished my 1st month here in Austin. Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the program, the transition, the whole process.
So far my experience has been great and difficult at the same time as expected with an accelerated program. Its been a roller coaster ride but I love it. The campus, my fellow classmates and the upper tri students have been completely supportive and I'm happy to help with questions as best as I can.

First piece of advice in this process is be patient. It is a process and it can get frustrating. Just be sure you have everything you need to submit whatever materials necessary. Check your spam email just in case for any contact from the school as well.
Good Luck!!
hey jay hows school going?! I know this is a late reply, but what were your stats when you got interviewed at USA. thank you

If anyone here was accepted to the San Marcos campus and is interested in purchasing study material let me know. I have a lot of helpful tools/notes/media, which are laid out and organized based on where you are in the program.