Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine Austin Campus Spring Class Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just recieved my email. The forms they sent were for DPT program but I'm in the MOT, did you all have those forms sent out as well?

Members don't see this ad.

I just recieved my email. The forms they sent were for DPT program but I'm in the MOT, did you all have those forms sent out as well?
Happened to me too. I emailed her and she resent the correct MOT ones.

Have you paid and reserved your spot?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you've been accepted and plan on attending the Austin campus in the Spring, feel free to join the "University Of St. Augustine at Austin - Spring 2018" Facebook group to connect with other students and find potential roommates. This group is open to DPT, OTD, and MOT students.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to all accepted! If you haven't already, can you post your stats?

Based on your personal experience, do you perceive USA as a particularly competetive institution? I've heard that, because it's pricier than many others, it's less competetive.

Congrats to all accepted! If you haven't already, can you post your stats?

Based on your personal experience, do you perceive USA as a particularly competetive institution? I've heard that, because it's pricier than many others, it's less competetive.
I feel like it depends on which campus... In Southern California it is competitive I feel because it is one of the very few in the area (aside from like USC and CSUDH). From what I've heard is that the San Marcos campus is very competitive.

Has anyone started a Facebook page for the Austin campus for spring 2019?:)