Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine A&P requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ijnm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I noticed last week that the University of St. Augustine doesn't accept introductory courses for its MOT program. Los Angeles community colleges only offer "Intro to Anatomy" and "Intro to Physiology", both of which I have taken. I'm not going to apply to the school but I was wondering if anyone else encountered this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

I would email them. They are pretty fast responding to these questions.

I would email them. They are pretty fast responding to these questions.

I did email them. Funny thing is it took them a week to respond! The admissions person said that it's not acceptable. I'm hoping there *was* someone else in a the same situation that could tell me what they did. I really don't feel like taking anatomy and physio (both with labs) again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe try though Edukan-its online with labs. SUPER EASY A and not too expensive either. I just realized that you can only apply to one of thier programs at a time.....I plan to apply next application session. I also tried emailing them a few weeks ago and they still havent responded. Perhaps phone is the best way to reach them?

Yeah thats a bummer. This happened to me with physics. I took a Intro to physics but it wasnt Physics 1. Even though it seems easier and kind of the same questions are asked in tests etc. Im halfway finished with Physics 1.

are you using the admissions email?

Maybe try though Edukan-its online with labs. SUPER EASY A and not too expensive either. I just realized that you can only apply to one of thier programs at a time.....I plan to apply next application session. I also tried emailing them a few weeks ago and they still havent responded. Perhaps phone is the best way to reach them?

Thanks for the information! I think the phone probably is the best way to reach them.

Yeah thats a bummer. This happened to me with physics. I took a Intro to physics but it wasnt Physics 1. Even though it seems easier and kind of the same questions are asked in tests etc. Im halfway finished with Physics 1.

So annoying :( I'm hoping the other schools I am applying to will accept my classes.

Any idea how competitive these the program is to get into?