University of Pittsburgh DPT Residential 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LunaE

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Pitt decision?

I applied to three programs and was already accepted into the other two. I am nervous but excited about Pitt decision.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to three programs and was already accepted into the other two. I am nervous but excited about Pitt decision.
The first round of acceptances should go sometime this month according to their last email! I am guessing it will be either today or next Friday based on previous years. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on last year’s forum, it looks like people heard back around the 20th of November or the following Monday which would be November 22nd. I’m hoping that’s how it be this year as well.

Reactions: 3 users
I inferred and was told they would go out later this month. I still haven’t heard anything. If anyone does, please post!

Reactions: 2 users
It looks like the hybrid course has started to receive acceptance. Has anybody heard back about residential decisions? I was hoping we would hear something before Thursday. Crossing my finger that we all get an email today with an acceptance letter. haha

It looks like the hybrid course has started to receive acceptance. Has anybody heard back about residential decisions? I was hoping we would hear something before Thursday. Crossing my finger that we all get an email today with an acceptance letter. haha
I haven’t heard anything. Did you say on our application you were also interested in the hybrid program as well as residential?

Anyone heard anything today?? Definitely thought we would've heard by now...
I’m hoping they’ll send us an email tomorrow. I’m kind of assuming at this point that I didn’t get in but there’s no way of knowing for sure until they contact us.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m hoping they’ll send us an email tomorrow. I’m kind of assuming at this point that I didn’t get in but there’s no way of knowing for sure until they contact us.
I’m thinking that too. However I feel like there’s still some acceptances to come out

I was placed on the high waitlist today too. I’m not sure what to do now since my other top school that I was accepted into requires an ~expensive~ deposit before or on January 15th.. and Pitt said it may be till March or April for high waitlisters to be offered a spot….🥴 Anyone else in the same boat??

I was placed on the high waitlist today too. I’m not sure what to do now since my other top school that I was accepted into requires an ~expensive~ deposit before or on January 15th.. and Pitt said it may be till March or April for high waitlisters to be offered a spot….🥴 Anyone else in the same boat??
Same! I am stoked to be on the high waitlist but bummed about possibly losing out on a pricy deposit for another school.

Reactions: 1 users
Me too! I accepted a seat at UMiami, and they told me they'd read out to me mid-January regarding the deposit. I'm just hoping we hear back from Pitt before our other deposits are due! 🤞🏽

Same here. I was accepted by WashU and they require the deposit before January 15th. Now I am comparing with program length, tuition, live expenses, maybe it is worth giving up the deposit to choose Pitt.....Idk

Has anyone heard about anyone getting an acceptance? I've only heard about people getting on the high waitlist

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard about anyone getting an acceptance? I've only heard about people getting on the high waitlist

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm assuming no news might be good news??
I thought this as well but then I remembered how they said we should’ve heard a couple weeks ago so then I go back to thinking I didn’t get in

I thought this as well but then I remembered how they said we should’ve heard a couple weeks ago so then I go back to thinking I didn’t get in
sometimes schools don’t send our rejections because they want to confirm that enough people are going to accept their spot. Maybe this is the case?

It's hard to say because I'm a pitt alum so I know a lot of people who applied this cycle and they have all either been waitlisted or haven't heard anything... it's just kind of weird

Does anyone know if its a thing to email the school to find out what number you are on the high waitlist? I wish they gave us more stats to weigh our options more confidently :/

I applied to the school a few days before the deadline. Would that delay my notification from the school in terms of acceptance or rejection?

It's hard to say because I'm a pitt alum so I know a lot of people who applied this cycle and they have all either been waitlisted or haven't heard anything... it's just kind of weird
I received an email yesterday and was also placed on the High Waitlist!