University of Pittsburgh DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brooklyn_Pre-PT

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Pitt? Or know anything about their timeline?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone heard back from them, I haven’t heard anything and I applied in July!!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an acceptance email on Friday and I submitted my application at the end of October! They should be contacting applicants soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is a rolling adimisson? I applied the day before the deadline haha

It is a rolling adimisson? I applied the day before the deadline haha
I think "it depends." There is a deadline but I imagine the admissions committees will do whatever they need to do in order to get a good full cohort.

Apparently the second wave of admissions offers went out a few weeks ago (after the Jan 15 deadline for the first round of offers sent out). The deposit deadline for the second wave of students is like February 12th I think. After that I assume they’ll send out more.

Apparently the second wave of admissions offers went out a few weeks ago (after the Jan 15 deadline for the first round of offers sent out). The deposit deadline for the second wave of students is like February 12th I think. After that I assume they’ll send out more.
I just heard from them after basically radio silence for the last bunch of months. Applied around August/September (i forget). Deadline for deposit is Feb 19th. Hope this helps.

There's a GroupMe started for anyone starting Pitt's program in the Fall....if you want added lmk!