University of Oklahoma 2009 schedule for class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnDividedbyn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
P1PHAR 7122Pharmacy Practice IWideman, RayNo Textbook
4 P1PHAR 7104BiochemistryGuangpu LiLehninger Principles of BiochemistryNelson & Cox5th071677108XRequired
5 P1PHAR 7112Pharmaceutical MathematicsBournePharmaceutical CalculationsAnsel & Stoklosa12th0-7817-6265-0Required
6 P1PHAR 7456PhysiologyGarrettVander's Human PhysiologyWidmaier et al11th9780073049625Syllabus is required
7 P1PHAR 7614Pharmaceutics IZavalaTheory and Practice of Contemporary PharmaceuticsGhosh & Jasti 0-415-28863-0Required
8 Pharmaceutics I, cont. Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery SystemsAllen, Popovich, & Ansel8th0-7817-4612-4Required

This is my schedule for class of 2013. Biochemistry is pretty tough, they covered almost the whole text book. Physiology is systems wise and final grade can be counted as course grade, but I do not count on it as I have tried it and "failed". Pharmaceutics is a blend of Quantitative Analysis and Physical Chemistry and Pharmaceutics. There is a lab grade consisted of 15% of Pharmaceutics grade. Pharmacy Practice only have two exams and a few quizzes as most are completion grade and "professional grade". I also failed this one for some odd reasons.
Nevertheless, good luck on your study and I probably see you in one or two of your classes. There are notes that will be passed out for Physiology and Biochemistry. If you wanted my copies to study ahead of time, I can give it to you (it will guaranteed saving of time for biochemistry and physiology). There are also rumors of past exams to study on, somewhere but I do not have it (which I wished I should have done so I won't failed).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Man, they won't let me get back in the program. Lucky you!