Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTSTUDENT2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, Anyone hear from Minnesota yet? It looks like they historically have given answers about now.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to UMN last week, on the 14th. Best of luck, hope you hear soon!

Hey, Anyone hear from Minnesota yet? It looks like they historically have given answers about now.
I was told that it's likely they sent out their first round on March 14th (I have heard of one person getting accepted and one person getting declined), therefore they give those people 2 weeks to either accept or decline their offer. They will then send out another round, I believe. I'm still waiting to hear as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
They actually only gave me 1 week to decide (midnight on Wednesday 3/21) so if people decline, you may find out by the end of the week or early next week!

They actually only gave me 1 week to decide (midnight on Wednesday 3/21) so if people decline, you may find out by the end of the week or early next week!
Thank you for the update. Congrats on getting in!!

I was just notified via email that I was admitted into U of M and can choose between either campus. However, I will be declining the offer! I was also only given a week to decide.