University of Miami 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppaAppa

Reaction score
Starting a thread for this program since I don't see one currently. I interviewed on Nov 5th but haven't heard back yet. Hoping to hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on 10/1 and got in 10/6. I will be attending. Let me know if you have any questions!

I interviewed on 10/1 and got in 10/6. I will be attending. Let me know if you have any questions!
Dang, you got a fast turnaround. I'm still waiting almost a month for a response.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for UM 10/29 and haven’t heard back. I’ve seen people in other threads who interviewed on my date and yours who have been accepted already so you and I don’t seem to be their first choices lmao. But to be fair, it took FIU nearly 6 weeks to get back to me after my interview for them

I interviewed for UM 10/29 and haven’t heard back. I’ve seen people in other threads who interviewed on my date and yours who have been accepted already so you and I don’t seem to be their first choices lmao. But to be fair, it took FIU nearly 6 weeks to get back to me after my interview for them
I applied on 9/15 and only got an email saying my app was received and is being reviewed😬 sooo probably not their 1st choices either