University of KY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prejeev

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interviewed there recently. Anyone received any feedback from them? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there earlier in the interview process and was very impressed with the direction of their program. Everyone seemed to be very happy and there seemed to be ample possibilities to attain fellowships if that is what you want. I will probably rank them in my top 2 or 3. I got a nice Christmas card from them signed by the residents. I thought it was a nice touch.
What did you think?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this program?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello dochubert: I really liked the program with good teaching and good fellowship opportunities except endo and allergy/immunology. I live in Louisville, KY and really look forward to doing my residency here. I too received a christmas card even before I went there for interview. I think thats just a way to attract applicants. I am not aware of anyone receiving any solid reply from them after the interview. Anyway, all the best!

prejeev said:
hello dochubert: I really liked the program with good teaching and good fellowship opportunities except endo and allergy/immunology. I live in Louisville, KY and really look forward to doing my residency here. I too received a christmas card even before I went there for interview. I think thats just a way to attract applicants. I am not aware of anyone receiving any solid reply from them after the interview. Anyway, all the best!

Did you interview at Louisville as well? My wife and I really liked the city and I was very impressed with the program and faculty. Along with UK, I will be ranking them pretty high on my list.