Where to live in Lexington , KY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Successor12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be starting my training soon in Lexington, KY and am new to the state so any recommendations for places to live in Lexington? Apartments within a reasonable commute?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be starting my training soon in Lexington, KY and am new to the state so any recommendations for places to live in Lexington? Apartments within a reasonable commute?
lexington is pretty small, almost anything in town is going to be a reasonable commute (<30 mins).

I was hoping for a few apartment complex suggestions? Anyone?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Lexington and am happy to help. How close of a drive are you wanting from the hospital?
Thank you for the kind reply. Something below 15 minutes would be great. I would also like to live a well maintained apartment complex with close by groceries stores/gas stations and so...

Thank you for the kind reply. Something below 15 minutes would be great. I would also like to live a well maintained apartment complex with close by groceries stores/gas stations and so...
I sent you a PM.