University of Indianapolis Class of 2022!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1123grrf!

Reaction score
I figured I would start a thread for the incoming class. Has anyone been accepted yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been invited for an interview yet? I have been on the waitlist for a couple of months now but have not heard anything from them about being taken off the waitlist.

Has anyone been invited for an interview yet? I have been on the waitlist for a couple of months now but have not heard anything from them about being taken off the waitlist.
I am in the same boat. I did not receive an interview, and was told I was on the waitlist to interview.

I am in the same boat. I did not receive an interview, and was told I was on the waitlist to interview.
I just read through a discussion from last year about this. I'm also on the interview waitlist. The applicants from last year mentioned they were offered an interview in April after being on the waitlist for months. So I guess we are kind of in limbo with this school at the moment.