University of Illinois at chicago dental program 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CONGRATULATION!!! which state r u from ? when did u get mail ?:)

I got the mail yesterday!!! I am in Seattle, Washington!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes!! Guys I am in:)
Hello fellow class mates :)
Got my letter today.
Good luck to all waiting, you will make it:)

congratulations veera...gud luck for future..
did u get email or call??

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes!! Guys I am in:)
Hello fellow class mates :)
Got my letter today.
Good luck to all waiting, you will make it:)

Congratulation Veera..!!..& all other guys..!!!..keep it up..!!

Congratulation Veera..!!..& all other guys..!!!..keep it up..!!

Thanks guys!! Trust me... I waited for this day for a long time.. And it came... Be patient and trust your self and you will make it

congratulations to all those who got accepted,count me in too:)
Good luck too all my friends who are still waiting.:xf:

congratulations to all those who got accepted,count me in too:)
Good luck too all my friends who are still waiting.:xf:

congratulations! happy for you:) nd m still waiting.....

I received the letter today. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank God!! I really liked the school, definitely going there

Good luck everyone waiting.

Congratulations everyone! Really happy for you.......

Has anyone spoken to Braulia? I have been trying to get a hold of her.... Does anyone know if they are still mailing accptance letters?

I received the letter today. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank God!! I really liked the school, definitely going there

Good luck everyone waiting.

CONGRATULATION !!! imani, ..i am still waiting..when was ur interview ?:)

congrats imani n airwalk...party time.............

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the acceptance letter today.
waiting so long to banana dance and finally here i come :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you guys for the wishes. My prayers are with those who are still waiting. GUD LUCK:xf:

:xf:

I was counting everyone, and there are still 26 spots opened!

So far we're 10 from all over the US:
Hope4 - IL
Mandi2011
alzagoum73 - MI
Amreki - CA
explorer84 - WA
VEERA007
airwalk
Imani
Drmeemei
Jtshsjt

Good luck everyone! Believe, you'll get your letter! :luck:

I was counting everyone, and there are still 26 spots opened!

So far we're 10 from all over the US:
Hope4 - IL
Mandi2011
alzagoum73 - MI
Amreki - CA
explorer84 - WA
VEERA007
airwalk
Imani
Drmeemei
Jtshsjt

Good luck everyone! Believe, you'll get your letter! :luck:

thanx hope4 , but are u sure that all candidates who were interviewed are on sdn ....???

thanx hope4 , but are u sure that all candidates who were interviewed are on sdn ....???

You've got to think positive! We've got 10 acceptances here on SDN, and we pretty much know the stats and profile of all of these 10, so you can have a good idea on who's been accepted. Of course the IV itself counts as a big part of their decision... That's on thing that we could share a bit, our IV experience...

And sorry but no, not everyone is on sdn, but I'm sure that at least half of them are...

Hope4 - IL
Mandi2011
alzagoum73 - MI
Amreki - CA
explorer84 - WA
VEERA007
airwalk
Imani
Drmeemei
Jtshsjt

A current IDDP student has a friend that lives in FL that was accepted too, I don't know if she is here on SDN...

A current IDDP student has a friend that lives in FL that was accepted too, I don't know if she is here on SDN...

Lets see..!!..its time to concentrate on other dental schools..good luck guys..!!just give your best in school..

I live in Texas
keeping fingers crossed for everyone here especially those who have been so helpful to everyone e.g Dr Flap.
Don't lose hope, some people accepted might choose other schools and open opportunities for others

did any1 recently got chance to talk to braulia yet? coz i talked to her n she said all 36 acceptance letters have been sent n nw only waiting list candidates will be contacted....she was sounding rude I dont know was this true information she gave me or just said out of anger as many candidates must be calling her. But if this is rt then why r they still conducting IVs????

Braulia told us they are not gonna call us before october but they have started in aug only soooo....i dont believe what they say....wait and watch...UIC works awakerdly...gud luck to all....any one from 3rd august batch got letter??..Guys with lots of experience and strong profile....:xf: :xf::xf::xf::confused:

Last edited:
I spoke to Braulia , she told me the same story and this is very true.

I know this is a lot to ask, but could all those accepted post their stats, extra-curriculars and interview experiences so that we know how to improve ourselves for next time, in case there is a next time.......

i got my acceptance letter yestreday too!!
hello fellow batchmates.
oh n i live in NJ

I know this is a lot to ask, but could all those accepted post their stats, extra-curriculars and interview experiences so that we know how to improve ourselves for next time, in case there is a next time.......

congrats to all who got accepted.yes,we would highly appreciate if you put some efforts to share your extra curriculars and guide us about how we should improve on for next year.Thanks a ton.

congrats to all who got accepted.yes,we would highly appreciate if you put some efforts to share your extra curriculars and guide us about how we should improve on for next year.Thanks a ton.

Hey guys, you'll find my stats on the second post on this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11494721#post11494721

As you'll see I don't have a great board, then I had to hold on to other stuff to compensate for that.

I'll try to prepare a thread with all the specifics, so that everyone can share their experiences, and hopefuly help others.

i got my acceptance letter yestreday too!!
hello fellow batchmates.
oh n i live in NJ

So you got your letter on Tuesday? It surprised me coz they told us they are not sending any more acceptance letters.

i am loosing hope now guys...its wednesday :(:( may be next time....

Hey guys, you'll find my stats on the second post on this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11494721#post11494721

As you'll see I don't have a great board, then I had to hold on to other stuff to compensate for that.

I'll try to prepare a thread with all the specifics, so that everyone can share their experiences, and hopefuly help others.

previous years have had one thread where everyone posts their stats and which schools applied to, interviewed, accepted at, which one they chose. We should have one. I would start it now but accessing on my phone and would take too long. I will post my experience on there tonight

So you got your letter on Tuesday? It surprised me coz they told us they are not sending any more acceptance letters.

he might got mail late coz of hurricane...dats only reason i can guess coz he/she is from new jersey and everything was closed for 2-3 days

it's ok perhaps u'll get in another university .don't lose hope

Congratulations to all friends with Acceptance ....time to study for part 2.....any one taking part 2 in dec.???..And any advice for part 2...??..thanx in advance...((((........

Last edited:
Congratulations to all friends with Acceptance ....time to study for part 2.....any one taking part 2 in dec.???..And any advice for part 2...??..thanx in advance...((((........

I applied with part 2,but it didn't work for me.Im so much dishearted.

Feeling sorry for u..dnt knw wat they look for..

Last edited:
Thank you very much Hope4. You are showing remarkable initiative to help those still struggling..... Thanks to everyone else for their support as well.....

dont know how and why I got it on a tuesday. mayb cause of the hurricane it got delayed.
all i wud say is during the interview I was told that till the time u dont get a rejection letter ...dont give up hope. I know a friend whos in the program right now and she got her acceptance almost a month after they were done sending out all the acceptance letters. Dont lay ur hopes on it but dunt get disheartened just yet.
I will post my experience and stats in the thread that hope4 said he/she will create.
If anyone has any questions before that feel free to PM me n ill be more than happy to help.

Has anyone got a interview call from UIC ?
i got 85 in part 1 , what are my chances?
:confused: