University of Houston - Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

penicillinman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to apply (fingers crossed for a good MCAT score!) for the 2020 cycle. Being a Texas resident, im particularly interested in University of Houston that is going to apparently start its first Medical school class in 2020. I could not find any information on how to apply for this school. Does any one out there have more information?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone sending in application before March 6th?
TMDSAS just said they transmitted mine today! They apparently screen to give secondaries and there is no secondary app fee either. Hoping they send me a secondary! Currently on WL for another TX school.

I am hoping to apply (fingers crossed for a good MCAT score!) for the 2020 cycle. Being a Texas resident, im particularly interested in University of Houston that is going to apparently start its first Medical school class in 2020. I could not find any information on how to apply for this school. Does any one out there have more information?
Go here to our school-specific thread. 2019-2020 University of Houston

Only students who already have an active TMDSAS application submitted for this 2019-2020 cycle are eligible to apply for start year 2020 (this summer).
If you will be applying in the 2020-2021 cycle, it will show up on TMDSAS by that time as a school you can apply to.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve requested mine get transmitted to them but haven’t had a reply yet. Hopefully they can get to it today as it seems a lot of people are actually sending in their stuff. Good luck. Any idea in how they will screen ?

Anyone hear about getting an interview yet?