University of Arizona Class of 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So for the fingerprints (which I put off and going to do Monday)...do we need to pick up the "packet" from the Admissions Office or everything we need will be at TPD or the place we go to get fingerprinted?

Other than picking up the packet from Ann, the only place to get it is to call and request it from the Department of Whatever in Phoenix, and then they mail it to you. It was pretty quick to get the fingerprinting done at U of A police, and it's close.

Members don't see this ad.

has anybody gotten their financial aid money yet? i'm worried i didn't complete everything/did something wrong :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine deposited into my checking account yesterday. You might want to call them today, just to check. I'm sure everything is fine, though. =)

Check your financial aid status on student link. I had an "alert!" saying I had a satisfactory academic progress (SAP) hold that didn't actually exist but since the system thought there was a problem, my money was being blocked from going into my account. I called the uacom fin aid office and it got cleared up the next day.