univ of minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats buddy!yup i guess we have the same schedule!hehe!feel free to contact me at
[email protected]
r u done with ur air and hotel reservations?
plz do let me know at ur earliest convenience!
take care
prady!
HIM0098 said:
Janet called me an hour ago.. March 3rd at 8:30 am.. is that the same with you. she mentioned about a package that will be sent on Monday...

Congratulation to you Prady :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

32 pearls said:
hi prady
i too have got a call for 3rd of march. I am waiting for response from BU, was interviewed there yesterday.

Hey 32 pearls

Congratulations and best of luck with your interview :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations prady , HIM0098 and 32pearls. :)
Good luck to you for ur interview. :thumbup:
Did they send u email or post. When did u guys apply.
Listening about ur interview has given me hope and tension. I was in middle of booking my air tickets and now cant. Sit here and wait if they might call :laugh:

Listening about ur interview has given me hope and tension. I was in middle of booking my air tickets and now cant. Sit here and wait if they might call :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Hey Docnids

I know, eh? :laugh: Well, hang in there, buddy. Good luck :D

thanks nids!all the best to u too!
tc
Docnids said:
Congratulations prady , HIM0098 and 32pearls. :)
Good luck to you for ur interview. :thumbup:
Did they send u email or post. When did u guys apply.
Listening about ur interview has given me hope and tension. I was in middle of booking my air tickets and now cant. Sit here and wait if they might call :laugh:

prady said:
thanks nids!all the best to u too!
tc
Congrats prady(you willi deserved it) HIM 0098 and 32pearl.
Good luck to everybody.Let`s hope and pray. :)

prady said:
thanks dude,,!how was the interview at umn?what do i need to prepare for the interview?how many people take ur interview?kindly help....
thanks in adv!
hi,
CONGRATS.. well, im set for 16 feb ,will surely keep u posted after that.
this is my first one :)

Hi guys,

I also got an interview on the 28th. Got a voicemail message.

doc12 said:
hi,
CONGRATS.. well, im set for 16 feb ,will surely keep u posted after that.
this is my first one :)

prady said:
congrats buddy!yup i guess we have the same schedule!hehe!feel free to contact me at
[email protected]
r u done with ur air and hotel reservations?
plz do let me know at ur earliest convenience!
take care
prady!

Prady I am a minesotant(Mn). That is why if they take me I will ingore my other application(Upenn) but will go for it interview, who knows.

For Doc12 and Nprasad, Congratulations :thumbup: and good luck with your interview

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah...thanks for the info...please check ur pm!
HIM0098 said:
Prady I am a minesotant(Mn). That is why if they take me I will ingore my other application(Upenn) but will go for it interview, who knows.

For Doc12 and Nprasad, Congratulations :thumbup: and good luck with your interview

fido! said:
hi guyz
got an interview call today!
That's great news Prady ! Congrats my man ... it is all you from here on. Show 'em what you've got ! ;)
Good luck dude. I thought that by now you would have been acquainted with SDNers rule #1. You get an interview, you post your stats. Show me the money ! lol
It would be nice if you could share your stats with us and please let us know how the interview goes.
You have a lot of supporters here and you should have enough prayers from us to go around your whole interview batch !
Best of luck !

HIM0098 said:
Janet called me an hour ago.. March 3rd at 8:30 am.. is that the same with you. she mentioned about a package that will be sent on Monday...

Congratulation to you Prady :luck:
Hey Hibaq !
Great news. So I guess they called you before you could call them. Tell me know how it feels (in painful detail please). :p One day you want to make sure that your application is complete, the other day they call you for an interview !
I am sure that you are more than qualified, and I hope you do well on the interview.
When did you apply ? The reason i'm asking, is because I have simillar stats and was hoping that I may get a call. I applied Jan. 20ish.
Do you know if they give MN residents any preference ?
Alright, congrats, and GOOD LUCK !

wow!thanks buddy for all ur wishes and ur support! :) i need it real bad!
and thank u sdn for all ur support too! :)
i shall surely share my interview experiences with u all as soon as i'm done...!GOD knowz whatz gonna happen! :laugh: :D i WILL show them what i have got!!! :laugh:
as per ur request i'm posting my stats.....
nbde1-90
toefl-270
gpa-3.54
having almost 2 yrs of working exp as a clinical assistant!
well i guess,thatz all i have to say about my stats!not that impressive ,though!
once again,thanks sherif and fellow sdners for all ur support and wishes!
all the best to u too sherif! :thumbup: u made my day! :love:
fido!
NileBDS said:
That's great news Prady ! Congrats my man ... it is all you from here on. Show 'em what you've got ! ;)
Good luck dude. I thought that by now you would have been acquainted with SDNers rule #1. You get an interview, you post your stats. Show me the money ! lol
It would be nice if you could share your stats with us and please let us know how the interview goes.
You have a lot of supporters here and you should have enough prayers from us to go around your whole interview batch !
Best of luck !

fido! said:
i shall surely share my interview experiences with u all as soon as i'm done...!GOD knowz whatz gonna happen! :laugh: :D i WILL show them what i have got!!! :laugh:
as per ur request i'm posting my stats.....
nbde1-90
toefl-270
gpa-3.54
having almost 2 yrs of working exp as a clinical assistant!
well i guess,thatz all i have to say about my stats!not that impressive ,though!
once again,thanks sherif and fellow sdners for all ur support and wishes!
all the best to u too sherif! :thumbup: u made my day! :love:
fido!

No problem man, it's all sincere, I mean it. You were here for many of us, we will be there for you ! That's how it works.
I personally think your stats are good. P-r-e-t-t-y good i'd say. You seem to be a very active and hard worker, and that's just about to turn your luck buddy !
Go to that interview like you own the damn school ! lol
Best of Luck !

NileBDS said:
Hey Hibaq !
Great news. So I guess they called you before you could call them. Tell me know how it feels (in painful detail please). :p One day you want to make sure that your application is complete, the other day they call you for an interview !
I am sure that you are more than qualified, and I hope you do well on the interview.
When did you apply ? The reason i'm asking, is because I have simillar stats and was hoping that I may get a call. I applied Jan. 20ish.
Do you know if they give MN residents any preference ?
Alright, congrats, and GOOD LUCK !

I don't think they give any preference to MN residents. But to tell you the truth I pray that they do :D ..
Have you seen the status of the some who have been called for an interview.
Man I am on a very Shaky Ground. So I am going to hold my breath until I receive a letter of acceptance :scared: ...

NileBDS said:
No problem man, it's all sincere, I mean it. You were here for many of us, we will be there for you ! That's how it works.
I personally think your stats are good. P-r-e-t-t-y good i'd say. You seem to be a very active and hard worker, and that's just about to turn your luck buddy !
Best of Luck !

Completely agree with ya there, Sherif :p

HIM0098 said:
I don't think they give any preference to MN residents. But to tell you the truth I pray that they do :D ..
Man I am on a very Shaky Ground. So I am going to hold my breath until I receive a letter of acceptance :scared: ...

Hey HIM0098

Don't worry about being on a very shaky ground. The fact of the matter is that quite a few people, who have higher scores than you, have been rejected for an interview. That must say a lot a of good stuff about your application. So go to that interview with full confidence and give it your very best. Don't worry about anything else. Good luck :luck:

fido! said:

Yeah, you go get them, Tiger. That's the attitude!!! :smuggrin: :laugh:

THANKS BUDDY!I GOT PLAIN LUCKY! :p
i promise i will give my best in the interview!well have to leave the rest to....... :)
NileBDS said:
Best of Luck !

hi there!dont go by the stats!everyonez unique!u must have something gr8 which must have impressed them and fetched u the interview!so....show them what r u made up of...!all the best! :thumbup:
HIM0098 said:

cheer_up said:
Completely agree with ya there, Sherif :p
Hey Maria ! How have you been ?
How is your part 1 preparation coming along ? I hope it is ok ... if you need any hlep, please let me know (and i'll get help for both of us ... lol).
Good luck !

NileBDS said:
Hey Maria ! How have you been ?
How is your part 1 preparation coming along ? I hope it is ok ... if you need any hlep, please let me know (and i'll get help for both of us ... lol).
Good luck !

Hey Sherif

Thanks for asking. My preparation is going okay...I guess. I don't know, it seems that the more I study, the more I say to myself "Man, I really need a miracle or Divine intervention to pull this off well this time" :D
I've moved my testing date (again) to Feb. 24. Well, I can only try my best and leave the rest of God, really.
Thanks a lot for the offer to help me. I really appreciate it. I'll keep that in mind :)
I really hope you'll get an interview call soon. Hey, a nice and funny person like yourself deserves something good happening soon, right? All the best of luck to you. :luck: Hang in there, as you never know..... I guess we'll both need Divine intervention as a form of help, right? :laugh:

oh come on....cheerie..!u will be fine!dont worry! ;)
cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

Thanks for asking. My preparation is going okay...I guess. I don't know, it seems that the more I study, the more I say to myself "Man, I really need a miracle or Divine intervention to pull this off well this time" :D
I've moved my testing date (again) to Feb. 24. Well, I can only try my best and leave the rest of God, really.
Thanks a lot for the offer to help me. I really appreciate it. I'll keep that in mind :)
I really hope you'll get an interview call soon. Hey, a nice and funny person like yourself deserves something good happening soon, right? All the best of luck to you. :luck: Hang in there, as you never know..... I guess we'll both need Divine intervention as a form of help, right? :laugh:

fido! said:
oh come on....cheerie..!u will be fine!dont worry! ;)

Thanks, fido. Hope you're right :p

fido! said:
yeah....itz U and only U have to prove me right!! :thumbup:

Oh boy, talking about putting extra pressure and stress on me, eh? :smuggrin:
That's okay, as long as I do well on the exam and get into UMN (hopefully) in the end are what matter most and that you're right. :D

cheer_up said:
Hey HIM0098

Don't worry about being on a very shaky ground. The fact of the matter is that quite a few people, who have higher scores than you, have been rejected for an interview. That must say a lot a of good stuff about your application. So go to that interview with full confidence and give it your very best. Don't worry about anything else. Good luck :luck:

I will just do that ... Good luck with your exam :thumbup:

hii guys i am also applying to UMN ..cud anyone tell me if we are to send the detailed mark sheet copies too or just the transcript coz it includes the marks of all 4 years...thanx in advance

dil said:
hii guys i am also applying to UMN ..cud anyone tell me if we are to send the detailed mark sheet copies too or just the transcript coz it includes the marks of all 4 years...thanx in advance

I am not familiar with what is the different between detailed and transcript.. but what you send is the same thing that you gave ECE or WES to evaluate.. Which is a copy of your diploma and the transcript with grades for each subjects.

do you have to have a part 2 score to apply..

do you have to have a part 2 score to reply

just sent out my application form to UMN today. it may be too late. anyway, just wonder how many of you have received your offer from UMN. if we can count to 10, then i guess i don't need to bother to wait for their response. btw, congratulations to those who have made it this year!

HIM0098 said:
I am not familiar with what is the different between detailed and transcript.. but what you send is the same thing that you gave ECE or WES to evaluate.. Which is a copy of your diploma and the transcript with grades for each subjects.
hey thanx for the reply....

You most welcom dill...

I wonder if any who had their interview on the second week of Feb, had accepted UMN offer..we need your intake. Hay Doc12 please talk to us :love:

HIM0098 said:
You most welcom dill...

I wonder if any who had their interview on the second week of Feb, had accepted UMN offer..we need your intake. Hay Doc12 please talk to us :love:
hi ,
the interview as well the faculty were good and kind.
AS per my knowledge they will finish with their interviews n then decide and send acceptance.
I hope ...........
best wishes to u

doc12 said:
hi ,
AS per my knowledge they will finish with their interviews n then decide and send acceptance.
I hope ...........
best wishes to u

Cld u plz tell me the no of applicants on feb 16th for the interview..
Thank you and wish u the best

i received an email from UMN and it said the total seats for 2006 is 4 to 6. and from another thread, if i remembered it correctly, treasure has accepted the offer from UMN recently.

:) Has UMN started sending acceptance?

i guess u r right....!
net said:
i received an email from UMN and it said the total seats for 2006 is 4 to 6. and from another thread, if i remembered it correctly, treasure has accepted the offer from UMN recently.

thanks for the info...!
doc12 said:
hi ,
I hope ...........
best wishes to u

doc12 said:
hi ,
I hope ...........
best wishes to u

Thanks a million doc12....