Univ. of Minnesota Entering Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It looks like they are changing from the Palm T/X to the iPod Touch.

I've been told from students that the money for PDAs is actually donated to the school. I don't know from where/who though. Does anyone know?

I'm thinking about just selling the ipod touch and using the iphone for lexacomp and what not...

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who got in can you please post your stats?! I saw Pre-Pharm got declined with his/her amazing stats and I am feeling extremely fidgety as to applying next year!

GPA: around a 3.3
PCAT: 98
BS in Biology
Worked in a pharmacy for a year when I applied
Volunteer: tutored high school kids, habit for humanity, some other things.

I know someone who got in with considerably worse stats though.

Is anyone going to the Pre-Orientation on the 15th? I will be there helping out wherever needed. Also Phi Delta Chi Pharmacy fraternity will be having a cook out after everything is done for anyone interested. I could give you a tour as well if you are interested in some cheap and close to campus housing for next year. Let me know if there are any questions. Hope to see everyone soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone plans to interview at Minnesota, feel free to PM me with any questions. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you during your stay if you have time. Good luck everyone!