Undergraduate Embryology Study Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Tuck

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! At my school, we have a sophomore level undergraduate embryology class. I tried taking this last year at the same time I was taking Organic Chem and I knew the first week it would be too much so I dropped the class. Best decision I made all semester! I was wondering if anyone had any study tips for this coming fall. What are the best ways to approach this material? Any advice would really help. The professor sat in on medical school classes to create this material so it should be very similar.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! At my school, we have a sophomore level undergraduate embryology class. I tried taking this last year at the same time I was taking Organic Chem and I knew the first week it would be too much so I dropped the class. Best decision I made all semester! I was wondering if anyone had any study tips for this coming fall. What are the best ways to approach this material? Any advice would really help. The professor sat in on medical school classes to create this material so it should be very similar.

Try KhanAcademy videos and CrashCourse Biology videos with Hank. You are learning about processes so a video helps put the steps in perspective. Good Luck!