UMSL acceptance??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HHQOPTEDU

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone has been accepted to UMSL, what did the email say that let you know you were accepted? did they say, congratulations you've been accepted, or you have neither been placed on hold or rejected? kinda confusing.....

Members don't see this ad.

I received an e-mail from both Dr. Bennett and Dr. Brown just saying congratulations for being accepted and that they hope to see me in the fall! Hope that helps!

I received an e-mail from both Dr. Bennett and Dr. Brown just saying congratulations for being accepted and that they hope to see me in the fall! Hope that helps!

when did you get that email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked my e-mail the day after but the e-mail was dated on the same day as my interview.

When was your interview?

I checked my e-mail the day after but the e-mail was dated on the same day as my interview.

When was your interview?

I had an interview on march 3rd, and have heard nothing back yet. when did you interview and are you going there?

my interview was in early February. I'm sure they'll contact you soon. From what I've heard the majority of individuals invited to interview get in. Just be patient. Good luck!

my interview was in early February. I'm sure they'll contact you soon. From what I've heard the majority of individuals invited to interview get in. Just be patient. Good luck!

ISaw, thanks for the encouraging words. I guess I'm just worried that i have no answer after 55 hours since my interview. I left the interview feeling sooo good and the feedback i received from the interviewers was so positive. UMSL is exactly where I want to go, but I'm still waiting for a response. Did you hear the same story about UMSL getting back to you in 24-48 hours? Because that is what they told us. I'm praying... Thanks for your feedback. If you have any other stories or anything, please let me know...are you going there?

I also heard that the school would get back to me in 24-48hrs, but Dr. Brown told me that the decision could be delayed depending on when the admissions committee would meet again. My advice would be to give them a call, although their phone doesn't seem to get answered often. Try calling Dr. Brown directly! When I went to my interview I was pretty much set on going to PCO and maybe Pacific, but after the trip I began to lean towards UMSL. I've pretty much narrowed my choices to PCO and UMSL.

Are you from the St Louis area?

I also heard that the school would get back to me in 24-48hrs, but Dr. Brown told me that the decision could be delayed depending on when the admissions committee would meet again. My advice would be to give them a call, although their phone doesn't seem to get answered often. Try calling Dr. Brown directly! When I went to my interview I was pretty much set on going to PCO and maybe Pacific, but after the trip I began to lean towards UMSL. I've pretty much narrowed my choices to PCO and UMSL.

Are you from the St Louis area?

no, im from new york. i interviewed at pco as well. i don't want to call too quickly and bother them you know? i know they had a huge snowstorm on tuesday and the entire school was closed on the 4th, so maybe that delayed them...

what factors are you considering while deciding between umsl and pco?

I think the biggest deciding factor for me is whether I could see myself living there for the next 4 years and be comfortable. I like the small class size in St Louis, but prefer the facilities at PCO.

I'm guessing you got in though, by your last post! Congrats if you did and I might see you in August!

well i can't say that yet, im still just a hopeful candidate.... im hoping to get in