Umn pass 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's Obviously from your comments that UMN started sending interview invitations.
I'm waiting for my TOEFL scores, so I'm looking to apply around Sep 25th.
with this in mind ( the deadline is Sep 27th ). Is there a chance for me to get an IV ? show me your advices :)

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a rejection after their interview ? Do they send rejections or do they just not send anything or call ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont think they send any rejections after interview...its only acceptances I have heard. Btw, how many people have been accepted so far?

I received application received status on Aug 13 and never heard of them afterward. Does it mean rejection? How long does it take to inform you the results?
Do they only call for IV invitation? No emails? I live out of US and no US cellphone! wondering how should I be informed the rejection or invitation!

Thanks everyone . As much as I'd hate to hear I'm rejected, I really just want to know the decision is already
Oh well :)

Can you please share when did you receive the application complete status? and when/how did u receive the rejection?

Got application completion email on august 12th.Received rejection today via regular mail.

Can you share when did u receive application complete status? and when/how did u receive rejection?

Got application completion email on august 12th.Received rejection today via regular mail.

Tnx for sharing. So I have to wait for the rejection regular mail since I haven't received invitation email!! Living out of US makes the process slower, though! :((

Anybody with acceptance after interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
guys, whoever got the interview in sep., when did they say they will reply back?

did anybody hear anything from UMN???

Any idea if UMN is done with all its interviews for this year?

It is in their website I guess...also they told us during interview that they will be interviewing till mid October

i sent my application on sept. 20 but just received an email that they received my application and will contact me after 4-6 weeks. I didnt receive any e-mail regarding acceptance or rejection.

anybody...................anything............from umn ?????

Thank you! IV 8/7, acceptance call 11/7. No info on how many seats left.

They are done with all the acceptances for this cycle

Have all seats been filled ? No one waiting ?
anybody who got a rejection in mail after their interview? I did and they have given a reason for rejection. I would like to know if anybody who got a rejection in mail also got the same reason or was it anything different?

any news from UMN??? i got completion mail on may 9th nothing since then