Program-Specific Info / Q's UIC OT 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ONLYOT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just posting since I didn't see a specific one for UIC! I just got accepted this morning (2/26 @ 9:04AM) in case anyone was trying to keep up with this! Best of luck to everyone else :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Did you apply to the MOT or to OTD? I've decided on attending UIC so I'll see you in August!

I am on the alternate list and really hoping that a few people decline their spots. Congratulations to both of you on your acceptance!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted but declined my spot on Friday. Hoping some folks on the waitlist get contacted soon! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I am on the alternate list and really hoping that a few people decline their spots. Congratulations to both of you on your acceptance!

I got accepted last week and don't know what i'm going to do! Pretty much 50/50 at this point - if i get into the last school i'm waiting to hear from, i'll probably decline my spot (in-state tuition is important, y'all), but if i don't hear, then i'll probably accept at UIC. I'm going to visit in the beginning of April and hoping that provides some clarity. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I was wondering if anyone in the program could share how they feel about it? :)