UIC interview process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uicdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been invited to UIC for an interview in 2weeks & am little nervous about it. Could you share any past experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been invited to UIC for an interview in 2weeks & am little nervous about it. Could you share any past experiences.

hey congratulation. can you share your toefl and nbde 1 score .did you receive an email or a call?

good news.congratulation.pls tell us how they contact u?my

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email today in afternoon for interview on aug 12th.any female intrested in sharing accomodation for that day...pm me

I got an email today in afternoon for interview on aug 12th.any female intrested in sharing accomodation for that day...pm me

please share ur nbde and toefl status....whoever is being invited for interview....when did u apply? how are you preparing for interview?( i mean academically) as i have heard they ask clinical questions too in interview........please share your knowledge....

could you please share ur status? and also when did you apply to uic? I know they ask clinical questions in interview, so prepare for that.....
wish you very gudluck....

could you please share ur status? and also when did you apply to uic? I know they ask clinical questions in interview, so prepare for that.....
wish you very gudluck....

my stats are part 1 80-85
part 2- 75
toefl -104
applied in june...
have you been called before for an interview at uic?if so can u share the details......

part 2- 75
toefl -104
applied in june...
have you been called before for an interview at uic?if so can u share the details......

nope, i have not been invited yet......but, hoping for it soon........
i wish you very gudluck for the interview...
thank you very much for sharing ur info........

is your part 1 score 80 or 85 or in between? r u a reapplicant?
part 2- 75
toefl -104
applied in june...

Hi,
I have received an interiew email yesterday for August 12th.

Hi,
I have received an interiew email yesterday for August 12th.

hey dentbaby
congrats!!!!! could you please share your status. when did u apply? do u have both part 1 and 2? are you a reapplicant? im so sorry for so many questions.........just curious to know what basis they are inviting........and when will my turn come........i hope you understand.
wish you a very gudluck for interview.

All the best who are invited.Pls guys who are invited at least share your stats so rest of us can know our chances:)

Members don't see this ad :)
just wantd you guys to know that there is another batch on aug 9th also...i came to know it through somebody for sure....

congrats!!!!! DENDOC, wishing you all the best with your interview. Could you please tell me if your online application with UIC shows an invitation also or you know that through email only. Thank you

no my online status still shows....manual review pending....got interview thru e mail

those who will interview when you did apply and when the application is complete thank you

I got called for an interview on august 12th. Does anyone know what kind of questions are asked?

I got called for an interview on august 12th. Does anyone know what kind of questions are asked?

I attended the UIC open house, so as far as I know, they do ask clinical questions too during the interview.....so, prepare for that. Do you mind sharing your status?? when did u apply?
wish you very gudluck with the interview.

Did you guys have to confirm the interview date?

Do u have to take any documents?

What kind of clinical q's do they ask?

Congratulations to all those accepted!!! Please guys post ur stats or atleast tell if u applied with part 2 scores as well??? We had been waiting patiently and this wait is killing. Atleast we will know if at all we stand a chance with our scores by comparing!!! Is it true that they are calling only those with part 2 scores????

hello friends,
can you please tell me if anyone got email confirmation for application completion or all of you just have online status confirmation?? I have online status as complete but dont know if i provided them correct email id or not..so wondering what if i get interview but still not be knowing because of email problems?? please let me know what should i do??? should i call them?? or just wait for the letter or something?? and after email interview invitation do they send mail or not?? please help..thnks

hello friends,
can you please tell me if anyone got email confirmation for application completion or all of you just have online status confirmation?? I have online status as complete but dont know if i provided them correct email id or not..so wondering what if i get interview but still not be knowing because of email problems?? please let me know what should i do??? should i call them?? or just wait for the letter or something?? and after email interview invitation do they send mail or not?? please help..thnks
I think they only send E-mails for interview invitation not for application confirmation as we can check our application status online..

Part 1-84 gpa 3.4 toefl- 104. I got an invitation for the 9th and I'm still in shock:) just trusting in God n hoping for the best! Good luck to the rest of u as well!!!

Part 1-84 gpa 3.4 toefl- 104. I got an invitation for the 9th and I'm still in shock:) just trusting in God n hoping for the best! Good luck to the rest of u as well!!!
Hey Congrats...Are you done with part-2 coz I just wanna know on what bases they are calling for IV. Do you have any masters degree?

can you please tell me when did you apply

thank you in advance

Nope I don't have a masters n I believe I applied arnd early June .

I have an interview on the 9th Aug....congratulations to the peops who have an interview and best wishes to the people who are still waiting.
I applied in April and have completed both my part 1 & 2 NBDE
Does anyone know some1 who has had an interview at UIC before and can share what questions they ask in the interview????? What do we prepare??

My stats are
93/102/3.00/masters
Not given my part 2 yet
Applied in March

All the very best to you

My stats are
93/102/3.00/masters
Not given my part 2 yet
Applied in March

All the very best to you

thank you for sharing ur status. wish you a very gudluck for interview.

hi guys.congratualtion for every body who was invited to the interview.do any body know if there are any appointements for interview other than 9 and 12 of august ?how many people was invited till now?Thank you

I got an e-mail inviting me for the interview on the 12th........
I did not write part 2 ..........

hey guys! Congrats on the interview! Since you guys got the interview invitation through email, did you guys have to check your junk mail for it? What does it come up as in your inbox? Just wondering so i'll know what to look for when I get an e-mail from them.

emails come directly into your inbox, not junk mail.

Does anybody knows if there are more interview invitations? or this is it?

Thanks

Hi to all :)
Today i got an email from UIC for interview on 18th Aug.This is my very first interview call and I have no idea how to conduct an interview.
Guys who have their interview on 9th n 12th, kindly share their interview experience.
thankyou

hi fairy123,
congrats for your interview call, can u pls share ur stats. thanks

Hi Fairy pls share your statistics and as they have started calling for next batch I am sure many others must have got IV call pls share ppl..Lucky you...:)

I got an email invitation from UIC yesterday. The interview is on 23rd aug. this is my first interview. What are you guys doing for the preparation? What do you have to study? Any specific dress code required?
Please share if anyone knows anything about it

hi fairy123 & minsat,
congrats on your iv call. can u pls share your stats?

yes. I got part I 88, GPA 2.78 and toefl 104. Part II not given yet.
If any of you know what to study for the practical question please share.
Thanks

yes. I got part I 88, GPA 2.78 and toefl 104. Part II not given yet.
If any of you know what to study for the practical question please share.
Thanks
can i know when your application was complete or when did you apply thanks

my stat is
Part 1: 87
GPA: 3.02
Toefl: 90
no part 2, but have good clinical experience

my stat is
Part 1: 87
GPA: 3.02
Toefl: 90
no part 2, but have good clinical experience
Hi fairy thanks for sharing your statistics and many many congrats for IV call.I know what it feels when you have an IV for the first time. But when you have reached till this stage I am sure you can pass this one more hurdle too:thumbup:

Hi ppl, i have got an interview call from uic on 12th.......so please discuss how r u all goin bout it ?????

Hi Guys,
This is my first interview.... Can any1 advise on how to prepare....... especially the technical aspect.....
Please help!