Uhcop 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Email. Anyone email last fri? How Many rounds have there been?

I said acceptance letters went out 2/23 earlier up. 3 interview dates so far, unless there was an interview on 2/26 that I'm not aware of (quite possible).

It seems that based upon their admissions in the past that they only take about 1 1/2 weeks to decide. anyone else know for sure? I am assuming those of us who interviewed on the 19th will hear this week.

So far it's been ~2 weeks, give or take a couple of days. Those from the 2/19 interview and those that are tabled should be looking for something around 3/5.

I am having my interview on March 12th and was wondering if anyone knows what the 45 minute diagnostic assessment is? What do they assess? Thank you!:thumbup: Good luck all!

It's nothing. It's a feeling test about your personality.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, there was an interview on 2/26. so i guess there have been 4.

I said acceptance letters went out 2/23 earlier up. 3 interview dates so far, unless there was an interview on 2/26 that I'm not aware of (quite possible).

So far it's been ~2 weeks, give or take a couple of days. Those from the 2/19 interview and those that are tabled should be looking for something around 3/5.

It's nothing. It's a feeling test about your personality.

Acceptance letters went out THAT early? Geez, I hope they're not waiting til April for me like they did last year :/

But yeah, to clarify a little about that personality test. When I took it last year, it was just a test that asked you to rank certain attributes that were closest to your perception of yourself. It's in a computer lab and takes maybe 10 minutes?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if I asked this before ( at work currently) but do they email or snail mail the admission offers?

I interviewed 2/19 and received the acceptance today! While on the way to my Tech interview lol. I'm gonna feel much more relaxed at Tech tomorrow :)

Congrats everyone!! I hope I feel the same way in a few weeks! Interview next Friday! I think I'm more excited about it than nervous right now! (I'm sure the nerves will come). I had an interview with UT last Friday and I think it helped me get some nerves under control and while it'll be different, it kinda helped me know what to expect. :thumbup:

Happy to know I am in. Hope my favorite girlfriend is in as well.:love:

Got an interview offer for April 16th. We're supposed to hear back from UT Austin before then, so at least it will give me a clearer picture for my ultimate decision. Crossing my fingers for both! :xf:

Does anybody know when they send out the final interview invitations? I just received my January PCAT score that was much better than my previous score and was wanting to know if they would be able to see that in time to possibly give me an interview. Thanks

Does anybody know when they send out the final interview invitations? I just received my January PCAT score that was much better than my previous score and was wanting to know if they would be able to see that in time to possibly give me an interview. Thanks

I too am wondering about this. Has anyone received interview invite recently? When does UH send out last set of interview invites? Just wonderign whether to keep the hopes up on this one or not...

Members don't see this ad :)
I too am wondering about this. Has anyone received interview invite recently? When does UH send out last set of interview invites? Just wonderign whether to keep the hopes up on this one or not...

I want to say April sometime, although I could be wrong. Someone please correct me if I am. I think the school has a day in May for interviews if they need it. They usually let you know about a month in advance that you have an interview, so I would guess April would be the answer. Good luck!:luck:

I think there are 10 interview totals so you could go up and count to see how many there have already been. i think the march 17th one is the 7th one but i'm not sure.

I received my interview invitation on March 5 for the April 16th interview. I'm really nervous now since it's so late in the year. I know UH does rolling admission and from reading the thread from last year, I see that most people that interviewed late got waitlisted and only the top 10 or less got in. I was wondering if anyone can give me more inputs about this? I know a lot of people that have already been accepted so I feel like my chance is really slim. :confused: I was also wondering is my interview date the second to last interview they will be offering this year? Hope that I can get some answers soon. :)

LSUCPhT- Good luck this Friday!!! I know you've worked hard to get this far and deserve to get a spot at UHCOP!

LSUCPhT- Good luck this Friday!!! I know you've worked hard to get this far and deserve to get a spot at UHCOP!

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate all the support on here! I hope to get in sooo much! I can't wait to meet all of you guys. Best of luck to you HappyGoGo! Just remain optimistic and confident! You can do it! It's how I got through the past year! :)

Interview bright and early tomorrow! Getting nervous/ excited!!!:luck::xf:

Interview bright and early tomorrow! Getting nervous/ excited!!!:luck::xf:

Lol best of luck :) Don't be nervous... just be yourself. Do that and you're a shoe-in :)

Alrighty... let's see if we can't provide some answers to these questions.

First and foremost, stop psyching yourselves out. Getting a late interview doesn't mean anything! If you're a good candidate who is right for the school, you will be accepted... no matter if you have the first or last interview or whether you are accepted right away or from the list of tabled candidates. So don't freak out!

Personally, I had my interview during Spring Break and I remember freakin out about it being late in the year when I saw tons and tons of students on SDN being accepted. It was nerve-wrecking but I didn't let that psych me out the day of the interview. I went in there, gave it my all, and got in.

In regards to the tabled list, you really shouldn't rule out the possibility of being accepted if you're on there. The number of candidates accepted off the list varies each year. I don't know how many candidates were chosen last year from the list but during my year, I know it went up to #20 and possible higher. So it varies every year and you shouldn't give up hope just because you were tabled.

Hope this eases some nerves out there. Have a fun and safe Spring Break for those who are out this week :luck:

Last edited:
Has anyone received an acceptance from the 2/26 interview? Today would be 2 week mark, so I'm just wondering... Thanks!

I got my acceptance letter today via email. I interviewed on 2/26.

WOOT. Interviewed 1/19, the first interview. Tabled. Accepted today.
Best spring break ever lol. Pleasant surprise after working for 6 hours.
Now I'll never have to visit the forum again! Kidding, but I will visit it less frequently, I have been checking this thread several times a day.

Has anyone started a UHCOP class of 2014 facebook group?

Congrats Dezixn and Nooral3ayn!!! HeartandSoul... keep hope alive :)

Last edited:
Who's ready for tomorrow's interview? I'm wearing green for good luck ;).

interviewed 2/26, got my acceptance last friday =) what a great weekend its been :D

I inTerviewed on 2/26 also and received my acceptance email Friday evening as well =). I sent in all my forms today. I was on my spring break vacation when I found out. What a great start to my spring break :)

Congratulations on those people who got accepted. Unfortunately, I just got my rejection letter from uhcop. I kind of expected it but still their is hope until you receive some sort of reply.

I am really feeling down now:( I'm feeling like the world is ending. (depressed) I know I will reapply next year and keep trying but I just felt like coming to this forum.

Are there any re applicants that applied the first time and didn't get in? What did you guys do to get around the second time- I really want to get into Uhcop and I think by listening to some you guys who got in the second time around may get my hopes up again.

Congratulations on those people who got accepted. Unfortunately, I just got my rejection letter from uhcop. I kind of expected it but still their is hope until you receive some sort of reply.

I am really feeling down now:( I'm feeling like the world is ending. (depressed) I know I will reapply next year and keep trying but I just felt like coming to this forum.

Are there any re applicants that applied the first time and didn't get in? What did you guys do to get around the second time- I really want to get into Uhcop and I think by listening to some you guys who got in the second time around may get my hopes up again.

Hey poptropica. You should definitely call up UHCOP and ask what areas you may need to improve on to be successful the second time around!

Hey poptropica. You should definitely call up UHCOP and ask what areas you may need to improve on to be successful the second time around!

Hiya Poptropica, think of the year as a learning experience. I don't like telling people I am a re-applicant in person this year because it made me extremely sad that I didn't make it last year. But as I go along this application process period, I just felt that I improved so much within the entire year and if I did make it in last year I might have not done so well in classes. I got some research experience, did better on my PCAT, retook some classes, and volunteered more and by doing all that I was granted an interview today. One of the amazing things about UH is they will tell you what you need to focus on, you can sit with one of the counselors and they will evaluate your entire file for you. They truly want you to improve and do better so they will take the time and help you. If you are a fighter, then do what they say and reapply for next year. I promise you'll be a stronger person and applicant. I wish you the best of luck! :love:

Bertolli is with you on that one. I tried my best but didn't even make the tabled list -__- Of course, I shall try my best again next year...

for those of you that would like to know, I had a 3.7 gpa, 87 PCAT, strong volunteering and LORS. Don't know where I went wrong, must've been the interview or something I suppose :/

Hiya Poptropica, think of the year as a learning experience. I don't like telling people I am a re-applicant in person this year because it made me extremely sad that I didn't make it last year. But as I go along this application process period, I just felt that I improved so much within the entire year and if I did make it in last year I might have not done so well in classes. I got some research experience, did better on my PCAT, retook some classes, and volunteered more and by doing all that I was granted an interview today. One of the amazing things about UH is they will tell you what you need to focus on, you can sit with one of the counselors and they will evaluate your entire file for you. They truly want you to improve and do better so they will take the time and help you. If you are a fighter, then do what they say and reapply for next year. I promise you'll be a stronger person and applicant. I wish you the best of luck! :love:

Thanks RaneyNi. Your words are inspiring and it lifted my mood up a little bit. I've been feeling down all day and I don't know it just seems I lost a loved one......I felt extremely sad maybe because I wanted to be a part of uhcop so badly. Only if I had an interview, I would have poured my heart out and give them so many reasons to be part of uhcop. Nevertheless, I hope to be in your shoes next year and get in. My overall gpa was a 3.0 not so great and pcat in 64%.

BTY, I'm planning on retaking the pcat this summer again, I know this isn't the right forum to ask this in but since you did better can you share some tips? English and reading are my weakest sections

Last edited:
Tabled....

GPA: 3.4
2 years as a pharmacy tech.
75 on PCAT
Hospital volunteer work
Good interview in my opinion...

Now, I wait and pray for a miracle...:scared:

Does anyone know if UH has sent all the rejection letters? I haven't heard from them at all. No interview call either. I am not sure if they will send an interview invite this late in the game? Wonder what is going on...

Hey All, are the interview invites delivered via emails or mails?

I submitted the application by their mid Feb deadline, so it's kinda late, and I haven't heard anything back. I am not too optimistic that I'd even be invited to interviews. SIGH~~

PharmDApp, interview invitations are done through e-mails.

Thanks RaneyNi for the quick response! It's not a nice feeling to sit through the waiting, would rather know the outcome one way or the other.

PharmDApp, interview invitations are done through e-mails.

Does anyone know when is the last interview date? A few of my friends are still waiting for an interview.

Can you guys post your stat if possible?

I have about a 3.9 gpa and got less than 70th percentile on pcat. I do extensive volunteer work for my church and have worked two years as a tech.

I applied last year and was on the waitlist. I missed getting in by 3 or 4 spots. I am grateful for the acceptance this year though. All I can say is that if you don't get accepted, don't give up!

I also thought my interview last year went much better than this years interview and group activity. But I guess this year went better than I thought.

I have about a 3.9 gpa and got less than 70th percentile on pcat. I do extensive volunteer work for my church and have worked two years as a tech.

I applied last year and was on the waitlist. I missed getting in by 3 or 4 spots. I am grateful for the acceptance this year though. All I can say is that if you don't get accepted, don't give up!

I also thought my interview last year went much better than this years interview and group activity. But I guess this year went better than I thought.

Hey hardtofindaname, quick question for you, if you don't mind me asking. When did you hear that you were on the waitlist last year? I received the letter of being waitlisted on March 11th as well and have VERY supportive friends that are constantly telling me that I will get in. I am just trying to see whether being wait-listed at this point still keep me in the game? or chances are that by mid-march...plenty of people are on that list as well above me so I shouldn't get my hopes up too high lol. Thank you very much.

I know who you are NinjaSquirrel, and you will get in! (a squirrel told me so :))

I think as it gets closer to April/May, more of the people who are waiting to get accepted to other schools as their first choice will decline UH and the waitlist will begin to shorten.

One of the students who interviewed me at TT got his acceptance call the day before the P1 classes were to start lol. Just because someone dropped their spot. Keep hope alive!

Does anyone know if UH has sent all the rejection letters? I haven't heard from them at all. No interview call either. I am not sure if they will send an interview invite this late in the game? Wonder what is going on...

Same here. I haven't heard a thing, and am worried it's a bit too late to get an interview at this point. I'd love to have at least something in hand so I can at least have an idea of whether UH will be an option for me next year.

Has anyone gotten interview invite from UH recently? What is the last interview date?

:hello: Hello Everyone! I hope everybody's doing alright!

I interviewed 3/5 and received my acceptance today! :soexcited:

For those of you still waiting for a decision or interview, I'll be praying for ya'll! I also went through this agonizing feeling while you hear these other people getting accepted and celebrating! Don't give up! Good Luck! :luck:

Congrats to everyone who had been accepted, so far! :highfive:

Best,

Coming from someone with a PCAT score of 69. :love: Never Lose Hope!~

Hey Lone Kendoka

congratulations on your acceptance. But if you don't mind me asking how did you get accepted with a 69-PCAT ? Did you have a very high gpa?

I'm asking because my PCAT score is similar to yours 64% ,but I didn't even get an interview.