UF Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RAYMONDN1995

Reaction score
Hello All!

As we are all patiently waiting for interview offers I thought I should create a page where we can document our successes, statistics, and timelines.
Application Submitted- 8/17/19
Application Verified- 8/19/19
Application Under Review- 8/26/19
Interview Offer Date-

PCAT 78th Composite Percentile
Science GPA 3.4
Five Years as a Technician

Hopefully, we can get a lot of responses so we can go through this process together.

Members don't see this ad.

Application submitted - 8/16/19
Application verified - 8/19/19
Application in review - 8/26/19
Interview offered - 9/4/19
Interview date - 9/20/19

Application submitted - 8/16/19
Application verified - 8/19/19
Application in review - 8/26/19
Interview date - 9/20/19
I got my invite for an interview about thirty minutes ago for the 9/27 interview date!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and I forgot to put my statistics:

I’m applying for the PharmD/PhD Dual
PCAT Composite: 93rd Percentile
Science GPA: 3.84
Overall GPA: 3.94
Double Major Chemistry/Physics
No Tech Experience
7+ Years ER Doctor Shadowing

Application submitted (Not ED) - 7/20/19
Interview date - 9/20/19
Accepted (Orlando Campus) - 9/27/19

Last edited:
Interviewed on 9/27
accepted to Orlando campus 10/03

Hi guys! I just got an interview for next month and I was wondering if any of you can tell me the interview questions they asked? Thanks!

I understand what this video is trying to say and it makes sense not to go into pharmacy if someone is trying to go for a job that the traditional pharmacist does which is retail or hospital but there are a wide array of jobs you can get if someone truly wants to do pharmacy such as do research , work for the CDC, or even teach (doesn't make much money lol but still).

It's good to know that at least some pre-pharms like you understand this but a majority of your future classmates will still be banking on the idea that they'll transition right into a full-time retail/hospital position that pays 6-figures.

Hi guys! I just got an interview for next month and I was wondering if any of you can tell me the interview questions they asked? Thanks!
I interviewed on 12/6.. have you heard anything back yet? I'm speculating a reply from Wednesday-Friday

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 12/6.. have you heard anything back yet? I'm speculating a reply from Wednesday-Friday
I interviewed last Friday too! and no not yet. They said within two weeks .... my anxiety is killing me lol

I interviewed last Friday too! and no not yet. They said within two weeks .... my anxiety is killing me lol
Same. Let me know when u hear! Hopefully by tomorrow night if the same timeline as past interview dates

Is there a fb page for class of 2024 Orlando Campus?

Hello Everyone,

Interview offer: 1/17/2020
Interview date: 1/31/2020
I'm pretty excited! How was everyone's interview experience?

How was your interview? Any advice?

I interviewed 2/14 and I'm patiently waiting on a response... has anyone that interviewed that day heard back??

I interviewed 2/14 and I'm patiently waiting on a response... has anyone that interviewed that day heard back??
I interviewed on 2/14... I haven't heard back. i think they said we'd hear back by this Friday.

You should hear something by this Fri 2/21. Sometimes they notify on a Thursday as well. How many people in your interview group?

Hey guys! just wanted to offer advice for anyone with upcoming interviews if you have any questions.

Interviewed: Dec. 6, 2019
Accepted: Dec 13, 2019.

Goodluck!

Oh and I forgot to put my statistics:

I’m applying for the PharmD/PhD Dual
PCAT Composite: 93rd Percentile
Science GPA: 3.84
Overall GPA: 3.94
Double Major Chemistry/Physics
No Tech Experience
7+ Years ER Doctor Shadowing

I don't know how I got in when there are applicants like you :shrug:

Hi! Just got accepted to the Gainesville campus! Has anyone made a facebook group yet?