UF MHP APPLICANTS 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medmd2024

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I thought I'd create a thread for applicants to the University of Florida's Medical Honors Program. Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I thought I'd create a thread for applicants to the University of Florida's Medical Honors Program. Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back?
Hi, Did anyone get an interview invitation ? Do they call or send an email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard some students got interview invitations for phase1 of the interview process in the first week of March. Once they are done with these virtual interviews they will choose a handful of students to come in-person interview as a final step.

I heard some students got interview invitations for phase1 of the interview process in the first week of March. Once they are done with these virtual interviews they will choose a handful of students to come in-person interview as a final step.
Did they get a phone call or email? Will they be sending invites to more students or this is it for this cycle?

Did they get a phone call or email? Will they be sending invites to more students or this is it for this cycle?
My friend said the preliminary interview notification he got is by email. Not sure about additional invites.
My friend had completed two weeks back virtual interview and waiting on the second step which is an in-person interview. They again filter the first group of students who got interviewed virtually and only a handful will be invited in person.

I am 99% certain the second-step interview has already happened for some of the students. They are doing them virtual this year too from what I am hearing. I have also heard of them sending some rejections out yesterday from some other friends who applied.

Reactions: 1 user
2023 guidelines came out….. they now require you to have a 3.9 and a 1400 SAT/32 ACT to apply. Which sucks for me; I was horrible in high school.

Do you guys think my application will suffer heavily since I need to take the ACT while in college just to qualify?

2023 guidelines came out….. they now require you to have a 3.9 and a 1400 SAT/32 ACT to apply. Which sucks for me; I was horrible in high school.

Do you guys think my application will suffer heavily since I need to take the ACT while in college just to qualify?
I don't think they will discriminate when you take it. Might show growth and commitment actually. (also they superscore)