UF Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applyingnotfun

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I interviewed at UF on Jan 9, and the Dean said we might hear around now. I was just wondering if anyone heard, or anyone knows how long UF typically takes to notify interviewees of their decision. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't be worried yet. I know a few people who are still waiting as well. My interviewer told me that generally acceptences go out sometime in late janurary, early feb. Good luck!

Originally posted by applyingnotfun
Hey everyone. I interviewed at UF on Jan 9, and the Dean said we might hear around now. I was just wondering if anyone heard, or anyone knows how long UF typically takes to notify interviewees of their decision. Thanks.

UF gets back to everyone in about a week or so, but it could take as long as 2 weeks. Most people just get put on hold, or so they say.

appyingnotfun.......

i interviewed there on 1/16 and they told us the committee was going to meet on Tues (jan 20) evening, decisions should be mailed out on wed. good luck!