UBC FM interview-worth attneding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrKhiladi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that UBC's interview for FM is optional.They state that not attending has no bearing on your chances of mathcing there.Is this true.Has anyone ever gotten FM residency ar UBC and didnt attend the interview.Is it better to have ur application score doubled?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know that UBC's interview for FM is optional.They state that not attending has no bearing on your chances of mathcing there.Is this true.Has anyone ever gotten FM residency ar UBC and didnt attend the interview.Is it better to have ur application score doubled?

Seriously!!!! You starting to rub me the wrong way.

First you don't want to go to Sask interview cause you want to be in Toronto and now... let me guess you don't want to go to UBC interview cause you want to be in Toronto. WHY DID YOU APPLY THERE? 2 other people who may have wanted those interviews are not getting them because of you. PLEASE withdraw so someone else can get the interview. Someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
Well reading your previous posts.. and seeing that you went to a US school and failed step 1. It won't be too hard for administrators to know who you are (if they check sdn).

Members don't see this ad :)
hey docbill, dont take ur frustraion out on me.If you didnt get an interview,thats not my problem.And iam looking for the best program, whether that may be in t.o or sask or U.BC.So if you dont have anything constructive to say than refrain from responding to my posts so that i can get real answers from people and not just comments.

hey docbill, dont take ur frustraion out on me.If you didnt get an interview,thats not my problem.And iam looking for the best program, whether that may be in t.o or sask or U.BC.So if you dont have anything constructive to say than refrain from responding to my posts so that i can get real answers from people and not just comments.

Haaa. I am not applying. Imagine if I was and how pissed I would really be. If I was in your place I would be more grateful and humble.