UAB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pthopeful_11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The waiting is killing me. Has anyone heard from them today? I know they told us they would begin calling today!

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing here yet....Must have checked phone 20 times

Members don't see this ad :)
I know one person who was called about an hour ago! They are making the calls. At least we know that....
And he declined...so one more spot open. LOL

Heard that UAB decided to split the phone calls over two days...so if you did not hear yesterday you could still hear today!! Anyone get called yesterday?

I received a call from Dr. Christy yesterday saying I got accepted! She said we have until this coming Tuesday to accept and put down a deposit, so you may be called next week after people decline their offers. Good luck you guys!!!

Has anybody gotten news this week? I'm wondering how quickly they are going to move down the list after the initial offers are made...

I was accepted into a program last week and forced to pay their deposit in the absence of news from UAB. To complicate things, this program starts in June so time is of the essence...

Last edited:
I have not heard, and I am in the same position.

I paid a deposit for an out of state program that starts in May. Time is most definitely of the essence.

Last edited:
It's a bittersweet problem to have, but I'm glad that I'm not alone in it...

I'll post again if I hear anything! Good luck to you all :)