U.C.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yowhat'sup

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone, who submitted the Pritzker Secondary around mid-September, been invited for an interview yet?

Do you know if Pritzker puts all the secondaries after mid-September with the August MCAT people?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by yowhat'sup
Has anyone, who submitted the Pritzker Secondary around mid-September, been invited for an interview yet?

Do you know if Pritzker puts all the secondaries after mid-September with the August MCAT people?

Mine was complete on the 12th of September... got an interview offer on like the 16th.

I strongly doubt that they'd deliberately not review them until the august mcat people submit theirs.

Thanks. Did you get an application complete notification via e-mail or post? Is the interview invitation via email or post?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. Did you get an application complete notification via e-mail or post? Is the interview invitation via email or post?

complete notification via email

interview invitation via both email and snail mail (big fat envelope... makes you almost feel like you already accepted or something...:D ). Good luck.

Pritzker is very honest after you submit your secondary.

You're either offered an interview, put on hold for second review in Feb or something, or rejected. They'll tell you fairly quickly without keeping you guessing like *the other* top Chicago school.

You may want to call them to see if your app is completed yet. LORs may have got lost. They send out email once your file is completed, and email again for interview

I got a confirmation email that my application was complete more than a month ago. That's the last I heard from them. Does the complete application notification include that the letter of recommendation have all been received?

I got a confirmation email that my application was complete more than a month ago. That's the last I heard from them. Does the complete application notification include that the letter of recommendation have all been received?

Sounds like you did complete your file. Maybe Pritzker do decisions a bunch at a time. It just happened that Kwanny and I were early enough to be in the first bunch....hang in there!

My pritzker app was complete mid sept as well - haven't heard squat from them about a rejection/hold/interview. i think i got an email confirming my file was complete, but i'll have to double-check at home.