Tuskegee University Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brina2010

Reaction score
anybody else applied to Tuskegee? heard anything??

Members don't see this ad.

I applied but didn’t hear anything. Last year Ms. McCurdy said they would be sending out interviews in Janurary of 2019. So, I’m assuming the same thing for this cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I emailed someone in admissions about three weeks ago and I was informed that possibly mid-December they would begin sending invites to interview. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back yet?
Nope! I looked up forums last year and many students said they didn’t hear back until March. They said that Tuskegee is Really, REALLY slow so just be patient. Have anyone heard anything?

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone received interview invite? last year they sent them right before Christmas, but I haven't heard a word. Last year the interviews were from middle of January until the end roughly so I'm a little worried.

has anyone received interview invite? last year they sent them right before Christmas, but I haven't heard a word. Last year the interviews were from middle of January until the end roughly so I'm a little worried.
Nope! Still waiting on them. Last year my friends who applied didn’t get invites until January, but some students didn’t get interviews until March.

Nope! Still waiting on them. Last year my friends who applied didn’t get invites until January, but some students didn’t get interviews until March.
geez really? thats weird cause for me they sent out invites before christmas, interviews were a week and a half long in January, then decisions started to come out end of february! thats so strange!

You applied last year?? The other schools I applied to have already send out invites though. Maybe they are just taking a little bit longer. Has anyone reached out to admissions?

You applied last year?? The other schools I applied to have already send out invites though. Maybe they are just taking a little bit longer. Has anyone reached out to admissions?
yah, i got waitlisted last year.

Oh okay. One of my classmates were waitlisted but got off the waitlist and accepted in either may or June. Well it’s going on mid January and still no invites. It’s super strange and I’m getting worried.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Tuskegee needs fall transcripts?

I just got an invite for an interview

Anyone already had interviews this week? If so, how did they go? Any interesting questions? If not, good kuck! Mine is Friday AM, traveling 10 hours!

Anyone already had interviews this week? If so, how did they go? Any interesting questions? If not, good kuck! Mine is Friday AM, traveling 10 hours!

Im traveling 8 hours! Mines Friday morning!

Hey Savanna! I think it went better than I expected. Now just keep our fingers crossed!! How did your interview go?

Hi!! To those that did get an interview...how did they contact you? Was it via email or snail mail??? Getting really nervous here..since I havent heard back :(

Hi!! To those that did get an interview...how did they contact you? Was it via email or snail mail??? Getting really nervous here..since I havent heard back :(
They already did interviews. Friday was the last date. We heard back via email. I would check your spam folder. I got mine from Elwalid Suliman

Yes they sent out interviews via email. I did not receive an interview invite but I received an emailed stating they were still reviewing my application and to be patient on 1/26/20

They already did interviews. Friday was the last date. We heard back via email. I would check your spam folder. I got mine from Elwalid Suliman

That was not the last date for interviews. My friend had an interview, but this is the first round. They still one more round to send out interviews.

Yes we did! How did yours go? How long was it?

It went really well I think! I got stuck on the science question because I was thinking to much into it, but I ended up giving them more answers then needed. They were extremely nice and we were joking around. They actually hugged me at the end which Is a super good sign, but you never know. It took the whole 45 minutes because there was someone after me. How did yours go?

It went really well I think! I got stuck on the science question because I was thinking to much into it, but I ended up giving them more answers then needed. They were extremely nice and we were joking around. They actually hugged me at the end which Is a super good sign, but you never know. It took the whole 45 minutes because there was someone after me. How did yours go?
I was able to easily answer all of my questions but it only lasted 25 minutes, so it has me worried.

What questions did they ask y’all if y’all remember?
Asked me About myself and my animal experiences. They will ask about grades if there are any issues, some science questions, some what ifs. Why you want to go to Tuskegee

I was able to easily answer all of my questions but it only lasted 25 minutes, so it has me worried.

That's so weird it only lasted that long. What science question did they ask you? I hope you get in!

That's so weird it only lasted that long. What science question did they ask you? I hope you get in!
Hi peeps!
My interview lasted about 40 mins. They asked me to give an example of a zoonotic disease and how it is transmitted.

Hi peeps!
My interview lasted about 40 mins. They asked me to give an example of a zoonotic disease and how it is transmitted.
Did you get it right? They asked me to name two disease caused by an increase or decrease in hormones. My mind literally went blank and I could not recall a single thing I learned these last 4 years. They helped me get to it and when I finally did I named more then 2 they needed

I gave two examples and they seemed satisfied with them. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

I got asked what diseases in humans or animals are due to an increase or decrease in hormones! I nailed that question. What about you?

I got asked what diseases in humans or animals are due to an increase or decrease in hormones! I nailed that question. What about you?
We had the same question! I got it right after they helped guide me a little bit! It seems like I completely forgot everything I learned these last 4 years! But after I started thinking I gave more then 2 diseases!

Does anyone know if we'll hear back via email or mail?

Does anyone know where can I found recent data about NAVLE passing rates for Tuskegee? Their website has some rates but until 2014

Does anyone know where can I found recent data about NAVLE passing rates for Tuskegee? Their website has some rates but until 2014
The students i spoke with at the interview mentioned high 90th percentile!

Hi Everyone, I emailed admissions and they are saying hopefully by the first or second week of March.

Reactions: 4 users