Tufts Med 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDToBe802

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All! I'm planning on entering Tufts med in the fall and I'm looking for fellow classmates and possibly roommates. Where are people looking to live?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Congrats on the acceptance! I'm not exactly sure yet... where do most first year students live? I would want to be a 5-10 minute walk from the school.

Thank you! From the looks of it first years live all over the place. It's super expensive to live really close to the school, but basically every T-line makes a stop near Tufts med. I'm not sure I can afford to live in town so I was thinking about Cambridge, Somerville, or another nearby town where I could hop on the T to commute.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Has anyone received their Financial Aid package yet?

Not yet. I called a week ago and they said we would hear in about two weeks.

I was hoping to live in Downtown or Chinatown, to make the commute easier. I'm also looking to live with a fellow first year Med student. I'm not sure how to go about finding one. I'll probably start a facebook group.

I'll see all of you in the fall!

I'm coming to Tufts in the fall too, and looking for an apartment/roommates in Cambridge or Somerville. I'll be traveling with minimal connectivity for the whole month of June, so I'm a little worried about getting things straightened out soon! Any suggestions? Any other Cornell grads?

See you all in the fall!

Olivia