Tufts MBS 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all,
I am interested in applying to this program, but I have to work on getting my stats up, mainly my GPA, but I am curious as to how most of you are paying from this program...its pretty costly, not to mention housing...That's my main concern with this program, any tips on how you all plan to manage grades and finances?

Loans - theres pretty much no way around that unless you have a spare 60k laying around.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Do you (or anyone) know if the courses are offered in the evening?

Hey everyone! I'm a Tufts MBS graduate (2011-2012) who will be happy to answer any questions you guys have about the program! Having completed it (and now preparing for med school in the Fall) I can vouch for how well the school prepares you for medical/dental school while providing a HUGE boost to your applications!

Either send me a PM or post here and I'll try to check every now and again to answer

Hi,
Do you (or anyone) know if the courses are offered in the evening?

They are not, although there are lecture recordings that can be watched anytime from home. That said, if you're watching lecture recordings in the evening you should be studying during the day-- in other words, the program is not really compatible with having a job or other major time commitment.

Has anyone heard back from the waiting list yet?