TTU class of 2010...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jbuprepharm

The Poopsmith
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, all of those of you going to Tech this fall, are you attending the meet and greet? If so it'd be cool to meet everyone (though I know a couple of you already). Let me know who's gonna be there.

Also, if you've got an apartment complex in mind or picked out lets hear that also

I'll be at the M&G and I'm moving in the Quail Creek Apartments in a couple weeks. See everyone there

Members don't see this ad.

Jbuprepharm said:
Hey, all of those of you going to Tech this fall, are you attending the meet and greet? If so it'd be cool to meet everyone (though I know a couple of you already). Let me know who's gonna be there.

Also, if you've got an apartment complex in mind or picked out lets hear that also

I'll be at the M&G and I'm moving in the Quail Creek Apartments in a couple weeks. See everyone there

when is the meet and greet. Hope to c you soon if I dont get accepted to UT. I still have not decided where I will be living in amarillo....

Members don't see this ad :)
Jbuprepharm said:
August 5th, the saturday before the white coat ceremony

alrite hope to c u there, been really ignorant , since UT is revolving in my head rite now. Once I get rejected by them, I will start concentrating on Tech.

glitterstar said:
alrite hope to c u there, been really ignorant , since UT is revolving in my head rite now. Once I get rejected by them, I will start concentrating on Tech.

I understand, UT is a very attractive option, if they're your first choice good luck, if it doesn't work out, welcome to Tech

Hello future classmates, my name is Karmen and I will be at the meet and greet... I cant wait! :)
Jbuprepharm, my husband and I are still trying to figure out where we are going to live... we are in OKC and so we will have to come down one weekend and check it all out. I looked at Quail Creek online and it looks nice(but everything looks nice online), are you getting a 1br or 2br? We looked at the 1br floor plans and they seem ok, esp. with that dinning room that you could use as an office. Did they give you a discount since you are with tech?

hi karmRx,
would you mind passing along the website for quail creek apt floor plans, Im in Austin and will be attending summer school here. I havent had a chance to search for apts. and will also have to come up one weekend to scope things out.
Thanks in advance :)

hi karmRx,
would you please forward it to me too. I might have to start looking for apt before it gets too late.
thanks alot.

KarmRx said:
Hello future classmates, my name is Karmen and I will be at the meet and greet... I cant wait! :)
Jbuprepharm, my husband and I are still trying to figure out where we are going to live... we are in OKC and so we will have to come down one weekend and check it all out. I looked at Quail Creek online and it looks nice(but everything looks nice online), are you getting a 1br or 2br? We looked at the 1br floor plans and they seem ok, esp. with that dinning room that you could use as an office. Did they give you a discount since you are with tech?

My wife(in 3 weeks) and I are getting a 2br 2 bath, we're just gonna make the 2nd bedroom our office/guestroom/utility room etc.

They are actually one of the few that does not give a discount for being a tech student, however they are 735 for a 2+2, which is on the lower end of the nicer apartments (they have W+D in unit, fireplace, etc) so they're still cheaper than say the winchester apartments are, even after the 5% off.

If anyone wants pictures of one of the units just give me your e-mail (here or PM) and I'll send them to you

thanks for the pictures jbuprepharm :)

Hey Guys.. Im sorry, I guess I was on crack the other night when I said I looked a Quails floor plans on line because I tried to go back where I thought I was and found nothing of the sort. It turns out, after some searching, I was thinking of "Willow Glen" they are the ones with the dining room. Anyway here is the site in case you want to look

http://www.apartments.com/partner/s...=99999&srt1=0.77&srt2=0.08&srt3=0.72&prvpg=67
SORRY!! :oops:

You're silly KarmRx :laugh: Looking forward to meeting all of you soon:)

KarmRx said:
Hey Guys.. Im sorry, I guess I was on crack the other night when I said I looked a Quails floor plans on line because I tried to go back where I thought I was and found nothing of the sort. It turns out, after some searching, I was thinking of "Willow Glen" they are the ones with the dining room. Anyway here is the site in case you want to look

http://www.apartments.com/partner/s...=99999&srt1=0.77&srt2=0.08&srt3=0.72&prvpg=67
SORRY!! :oops:

:thumbup: Well, we just moved in 90% of our stuff this past weekend, to quail creek, and they're very nice, good location (wal-mart is across the street, everything you'd need is within 30 seconds driving), the management is very friendly and easy to work with, I'd recommend them to any of you looking for housing

Hey! I will be in quail creek apartments as well. I am getting a 1 bedroom and will be moving in on August 12th. That was the earliest they had available so I get to stay with relatives for a week. Is everyone excited about pharmacy school starting or do you need a longer vacation? See everyone next month!

orange_ivy said:
Hey! I will be in quail creek apartments as well. I am getting a 1 bedroom and will be moving in on August 12th. That was the earliest they had available so I get to stay with relatives for a week. Is everyone excited about pharmacy school starting or do you need a longer vacation? See everyone next month!

Hey orange, quail creek is great so far I think you'll be happy with them. I'm ready for school to start, but I also like the lack of responsibility :D

Either way I'm happy, but I am excited to start school (even though I'll be hating it by september). Can't wait to meet everyone that first weekend, also, good luck with the scholarships.

When and where is everyone else moving here?